8

~~~ Y/N's POV ~~~

The moment I woke up the next after a movie marathon , I grabbed my uniform and headed towards the bathroom to shower . Once I was done, I walked downstairs to see  everyone in their uniforms , eating breakfast .

Y/N : "Are we late ??"

Mark : "Not at all , we still have about an hour before school starts."

And with that , I grabbed a plate along with some toast and began eating . It took me 20 minutes to stuff my stomach with some heavenly goods before grabbing my bag , along with my oppas and out the door we went , of course after wearing our shoes .

As usual we took the bus , dropped off once we reached school and boom we separated to hang out with our cliques . My clique consists of Yeri , Doyeon , Samuel and Kyla . They were all in class , dancing to Nayana .

Thank the gods there's nobody in this class or else we would be inside the mental hospital by now . I glanced at my watch to see that we still have 10 minutes before class officially starts .

We were about to twerk to Jay Park's Mommae when the speaker interrupted our slut time .

Principal : "Attention fellow students , please report to the auditorium . Thank you ."

All of us looked at each other before walking out of class and and towards the auditorium we go . There were only a few people when we entered but the moment we sat down at the last row , people started flooding in .

Once the staff was sure everybody has settled down , they called Mark oppa to stand on stage to give out his speech for whatever reason . I yawned and closed my eyes for a brief moment before people started clapping .

I opened my eyes to see a few students on stage , doing god-knows-what until the screen started to show the words "Sexual Education" . Right in the distance I could hear Jaemin oppa's voice .

Jaemin : "Y/N CLOSE YOUR EYES !! YOU GOTTA STAY INNOCENT !!"

But am I even innocent ??

~~•~~ END ~~•~~