9

~~~ Y/N's POV ~~~

Person : "Now this is a condom , and it is categorised as protection ."

I got my eyes on the ground a long time ago while most of the boys made horny noises and whistles can be heard . I took out my phone to text the oppas whether they're seeing this misery .

Apparently Jisung and Chenle had been playing mobile legends ever since the presentation started . Donghyuck had his earphones on as he said that he's listening to IOI Dream Girls .

Jeno and Renjun were having a conversation , unfazed by the pictures that were displayed on the screen . Mark oppa continuously rubbed his nape while swinging his right leg front and back .

Now don't get me started on Jaemin . He ran all the way to the empty seat beside me and occupied it , making sure my eyes don't sting due to the explicit content in front . Trying to kill my boredom , I went on YouTube to see some videos when I searched for West Styles District .

( A/N : My dance crew guys 😋 )

To be honest , their dances are all synchronised and not to mention their expressions are the bomb !! Samuel was listening to Cherry Bomb , Yeri and Doyeon were fangirling over Pristin while Kyla was scrolling through her instagram feed .

30 minutes skipped by when the presenter said that it's a wrap for Sexual Education . The boys as usual cheered loudly while the girls just clap mindlessly . We were all then dismissed to go to class to continue the lessons ahead of time .

The five of us were strolling our way back to class when I accidentally bumped into someone resulting in my forehead being hurt . I groaned as I rubbed that spot , while that someone kept on apologising .

I opened my eyes to see that it's Lee Daehwi , one of my seniors in school . I quickly bowed to him while the colour pink crept up to my cheeks . I've been crushing on Daehwi ever since he helped me from the bullies that caused me trouble every day .

Guanlin : "Daehwi we have to go !!"

Daehwi ruffled my hair as he said goodbye to me , while my clique started hollering in the middle of the hallways , when we forgot that we have to go to class . Our eyes budged out of our sockets before dashing straight to avoid detention .

Daehwi , why are you doing this to me ?? 😭😭😭 .

~~~ END ~~~