17

~~~ Y/N's POV ~~~

It's unfortunately Monday the next day so I basically have to drag my two feet to the bathroom for a relaxing shower , change into my school uniform then wait for the rest of the boys .

It took quite long considering how they took their own sweet time to search for their own stuff from uniforms to bags . I glanced at the clock to see that we still have an hour and a half before school starts so I went to the kitchen to whip up some pancakes for breakfast .

In a span of twenty five minutes , I got everything set as I served the pancakes one by one to the boys , whom have surprisingly finished packing their books and were busy waiting at the dining table to stuff their stomachs from the deliciousness of the pancakes .

Unfortunately , time passes by quickly as we were now left with like 45 minutes so we quickly put on our shoes and out the door we go to the bus stop and luckily the bus arrived just in time . We hopped in and went to the back seat since there wasn't that much people in the bus .

I then plugged in my earphones and listened to Tori Kelly Paper Hearts then looked out the window to enjoy the scenery passing by while the boys were busy in their own world . Mark oppa is settling some admin stuff since he's the president of the school .

Chenle oppa and Jisung oppa were playing Mobile Legends as usual , Jaemin oppa had his head laid on Jeno oppa's shoulders , using the time to sleep . Renjun oppa is literally immersed in his own world considering how he has been sighing happily for the past few minutes .

Haechan oppa is on the phone with his friend and by busy , I mean really busy . He's been laughing maniacally like a retarded idiot for god knows how long , disrupting our free time . Poor thing the bus driver had to focus on the road while hearing a banshee in the back seat .

That was until Jisung oppa shut him up with some insults .

Jisung : "Excuse me ugly looking creature , can you zip your mouth for a moment please ??!! Thanks , you're doing great sweetie ."

And the atmosphere went back to the peaceful silence it was before except Haechan oppa is currently sulking while muttering curses in his head .

Having siblings are quite troublesome .

~~~ END ~~~