20

~~~ Y/N's POV ~~~

Mark : "Y/N , we're home !!!"

I hurriedly made my way downstairs and gave Mark oppa a koala hug . Of course he seemed surprised at first , but ruffled my hair while chuckling afterwards .

Mark : "Did you missed us that much ??"

I nodded vigorously as a reply . He then proceeded to take his shoes off , the others following suit . Afterwards they threw their bags on to the couch and proceeded to have a quick and relaxing shower .

Thankfully Seungwoo left before the boys could even arrived at the scene . I decided to keep my mouth shut since I didn't want to embarrass him by talking about his outfit to the oppas .

I sat down on the couch and watched Pokemon X&Y that's being played by the television in front of me . Jeno oppa and Jaemin came back after a time span of 20 minutes . The both of them then cuddled up , ruining my innocent pair of eyes .

Chenle oppa fished out his phone and dialed to order us some pizza since they weren't able to eat due to their after school activities . The rest of the boys made their way here soon after and joined in on the cuddling session .

~•~•~• Time skip ~•~•~•

*ring ding dong*

Renjun oppa and Jisung oppa quickly stood up and walked towards the door , revealing the pizza delivery guy Yoongi . After settling the payments , the boxes of deliciously made pizzas had made their way to the dining room table , all of us rushing to grab a slice .

It took 45 minutes for us to empty the boxes of pizza . I headed to the fridge to hydrate myself with Yohi water , then slowly walked upstairs to my room , letting my stomach digest the all so delicious food .

Once I entered my room , I slowly laid down on my bed while grabbing my laptop to have a movie marathon since my boredom is starting to strike me hard . I decided to just watch Suite Life of Zack and Cody since I felt like reminiscing my childhood .

Yayy London Tipton !!!

~~~ END ~~~