Chap 46 : Unsaid Emotions

Khushi couldnot get a proper sleep in the night due to her husband's bone cracking hug. She tired to set herself free after her husband slept, but all went in vein as he did not let her move an inch.

It was around 4-4.30 that she finally slept due to the tiredness of the yesterday's event and the guss of emotions and her little break down thinking about her past encounter with Arnav.

**

She fluttered her eyes and woke up around 8 am in the morning and found herself at the corner of the bed. Rubbing her eyes she yawned. For some moments she forgot that Arnav was with her, as her sleep took over her brains and her booting was not completed.

With trembling feet she stood up and went towards the bathroom completely ignoring Arnav who was still sleeping on the bed.

She opened the bathroom door and went in. Still sleepy she opened the water tap and splashed some cold water on her face and looked through the mirror, when she realized she was in the same saree that she was wearing yesterday. She was a little surprised as she never did something like that. She always changed into her night dress before sleeping.

She tried to think hard that why she did not change but her sleep did not allow her to think straight.

She undraped herself and was about to open her blouse when a warm pair of hand pulled her holding her waist sending goosedumps all around her body.

Fortunately unfortunately Khushi did not lock the bathroom door, which has now allowed her husband to enter the bathroom when she was inside. Actually she never locked the bathroom when she started staying in Delhi as Acer was too small, and she did not want to take any risk with her. And that left her a habit of not locking her bathroom door while she in inside.

Khushi gasped feeling him and tried to move but he did not let her move.

Arnav hid his face insider ther hair and let out a husky warm "good morning Khush!" which forced her to close her eyes and feel his closeness Subhah Subhah (in the morning)

Arnav kept on holding her and swaying along with her a little still half asleep. But he liked the feeling of being with her in the morning and feeling her warm cozy form.

In the meantime Khushi was so loft in his warmth that she totally forgot that she was not in her full clothes in front of him and she was also enjoying his morning effect.

After a minute or two Arnav slowly opened his eyes and looked at her cute, messed up morning face with drolly eyes through the mirrior.

He saw her messed kohl and her half erased lipstick adoring her face and she was looking absolutely tempting like that. As if she has just done IT with him and now resting in his arms.

Oh how he wished to do IT with her in the morning. The very thought itself made him look down to her cleavage peeping through her blouse. Unable to control his desire he slid his finger tips from her bare waist towards her swells, feeling which she jerked up and opened her eyes and saw him through the mirror.

He was totally lost in her and her eyes looking at her swells.

A furious blushed crept through her entire cheeks anticipating the next position of his fingers.

His finger still gazed his soft skin on her belly making its way towards its next destination that when Khushi realized their position. Her booting was not fully completed and all thanks to her romantic husband. The moment she realized what they were upto she quickly held his hand and stopped him.

Arnav opened his eyes and met his eyes with her through the mirror and gestured her "What?" through his expressive eyes.

Khushi's grip became stronger and she tried to push his hand but Arnav never let that happen.