Chap 20 : Trouble

Khushi was extra happy today. The fact that pulkit was recovering made her relax somewhere. She was going through a pretty tough time these days. She had put lot of things in stack. Not to forget she has lost her most precious thing. But today all her sorrows all her stress was out.

Pulkit and Khushi was destined to be together. His mom and dad took her responsibility when she was really small. After losing her mom and dad in a car accident she was all alone when Pulkit's parents had decided to keep khushi with them. But as the time passed and Khushi maturing she let their house and shifted in a rented house. She was a girl of principles after all. Something which she has got from her father. She never liked to be burdened on someone, no matter how close she was for them. Pulkit's mom loved her like her own daughter.

Pulkit was more of a friend to her with whom she has spent her entire childhood.

There was nothing between them which they couldnot discuss.

It was her board results when she got to know that she did pretty well. No doubt she had been an intelligent student. She was the topper of her school.

As she was poor the school decided to give her a scholarship for her further studies. She even go an interview call from a well known collage in London.

But to her luck Pulkit's mom and dad decided not to send her abroad as they were planning to get these two tie the knot very soon.

Khushi was initially very surprised and shocked by the news. She has never ever took Pulkit in that manner and it was extremely odd to think like that.

Same things happened with pulkit. He initially denied to get married to her, but after a long session of discussion with his parents he finally agreed to get married to Khushi just for Khushi's sake.

And after that everything started changing between them. Khushi had accepted the proposal just because she was obliged to his parents who took care of her. And whatever she has achieved in life she always thanked them.

They were trying to find out new meaning to their relationship and practically imposed a lot of things on them in order to workout this marriage.

But somehow khushi could never be able to physically attach with Pulkit. It was more of a mental bond which started growing between the two.

One month, two months, siz months, one year, three years.

Days passed their bond became stronger day by day. They became quite attached to each other in the process and finally gave it a name. Yes they were convinced their mind that they are in love with each other.

Khushi always looked out for him when she was upset and he also did the same.

They used to talk a lot about Arnav. She always found him very different than other men. Though he was a womanizer but somewhere she could relate to him.

They used to spend hours analyzing Arnav's character. And That's how Khushi got so familiar with the name.

One day Pulkit's dad passed had an acute heart attack and died. His mom became lonely so Pulkit decided to send his mom to London to his nanaji's place.

Pulkit had to stay back because of AR. He was an honest, hardworking and dedicated person. And he knew it very well how much his boss believed and relied on him. At that stage AR was going tough times settling their Dues and Loans and Pulkit was the only financial adviser who knew inside out.

That's when everything started becoming bad for both Khushi and Pulkit.

They got to know that his mother committed suicide and pulkit was totally shattered.