Chap 38 : Adhura Pyaar(Incomplete Love)

Khushi turned her face towards where Arnav was standing and said "Pyaar Karta hoon. Bohot bohot pyaar karti hoon, shyad khud se zada, sabse zada".

Arnav just closed his fist and glared at the duo. He all the more fumed looking at the pulkit's hand stroking Khushi's back and his face resting on khushi's head, his lips pouted saying "I understand princess, just calm down".

He more he did not want to trust his own thoughts the little he was able to thinking of the scenes of shyam making out with another woman in behind his di's back.

He just wanted to punch pulkit's face and drag Khushi out from there and punish him but he just couldnot do that. He felt horrible.

The girl who save his gul, the girl from whom he has fallen for, the girl who has become his day and night, that very girl actually loves another man. How could he forget that? He knew it from the very beginning then why is mad? Why he is feeling betrayed?

He closed his eyes and turned the otherside. With heavy steps he started walking towards his office lifelessly.

**

He was looking at the paper-weight which was kept on spinning in front of him. Images of Pulkit and Khushi clouding his positive thoughts.

After a brief moment he called up Aman.

"Aman, I have decided that Khushi will be taking care of delhi project. Get her tickets done".

"But ASR, Khushi is looking after our show here and she has all the details, she is so much involved...." Before aman could continue Arnav barked "I think you have not heard me correctly, Get.her.tickets.done".

"ASR....."

"Now aman". And make sure you book business class for her.

Arnav disconnected the called and banged the phone on the table.

He looked at her empty seat and dialed another extension. "Maria, I want to make sure that you shift Khushi's desk by tomorrow from my room. She will be continuing her work from Delhi".

He cut his call and closed his eyes and rested his head on the head rest of his chair.

In few minutes, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in", he said still closing his eyes.

"Arnav!"

He opened his eyes and looked at the ceiling and then looked towards the door.

"Roshni!" a weak smile broke from her lips.

Roshni entered his room with a straight face. She pulled the chair and sat opposite to him.

Arnav closed his eyes and sigh "How are you rosh?"

"Its Roshni, Arnav. I am no more rosh for you, I feel humilitated when you call me rosh and you know that then why do you always end up calling me that?"

Arnav touched her hand and pressed it a little.

She just jerked and waved his hands off.

"Don't you dare touch me Arnav singh Raizada".

"Rosh! Listen to me".

"There is nothing for us to talk Arnav, I am here to sign on the papers. And also to let you know that I will be handling your delhi project from here only".

"That's an awesome news. I will arrange for a cabin for you".

"No thanks Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada, I have my own office here, though it is not as huge as yours but I am sure I can manage and thanks for the offer".