Chapter 20

Caleb's POV

I was wondering why she forgot me. Maybe she was just in shock I don't know. All I knew is that I had to get out of this damn hospital. I just needed some time to think. I was just about to leave when I heard a scream. It was Jordyn. I ran all the way back to her room. She was trying to get out of her bed and I ran straight to her. "Stop, I know your scared and don't remember me but, you can not get out of your bed. "Caleb," she said struggling to breath. "Baby you remember me," I said relived. 

"Baby, I can't breath," she said holding onto my arm. I sat her back into the bed. "NURSE, NURSE!!!" The nurse came as fast as she could. "My girlfriend can't breath," I said walking with the nurse towards Jordyn. "Okay we will help her but you got to get out of the room," she says pushing me out. "NO!!" I tried to push forward looking at Jordyn but I had no strength left the doctor came in and dragged me out. 

Jordyn's POV

I seen doctor's and nurse's all around me. My vision was going blurry but I needed to be strong for Caleb. I needed to come back to him. I couldn't leave him like that. He was the only thing left in my life. The doctors were talking to me to stay with them. They are good at their jobs because they kept me alive.

(After a bunch of tests)

I woke up. The room was quiet and there was a nurse in my room. "Hey there, you are a strong girl. We need to get a couple of things out of the way because taking the bullet out of ur leg caused you to go into a coma. You have a great boyfriend. He was here the day we got it out when you didn't remember him and then he kept coming back for you, visiting, making sure you are okay. You have to stay here a couple more nights and you can go home," she says writing on her notepad. 

"I forgot him? Oh no. How long have I been here for," I asked worriedly. "Uh, Two months. That is the longest we have had a patient for this condition but you are alright you can go home soon we will find out for sure which day in about two hours," she says turning down the TV. "Oh my god. TWO MONTHS? Oh no!!!! Is Caleb here? CALEB," I called for him hoping he would be here. 

He was. He always is here for me. He walks in with his hands over his mouth scared for his life. "Can I sit up, " I asked the doctor. "Yes you can, i'll let you guys talk," she says as she walks out the door closing the door behind her. I sit up and look at him. He looked so good but he looked a little different. He cut his hair. I mean it was about two months I have been in here but it only felt like a couple of hours. 

Caleb's POV

When I saw her in the room awake. I was so happy she was awake. She looked at me like a puppy does when they are excited to see you. I missed her so damn much. It has been so long since she has been awake. Since the day she went into a coma I was a mess. I don't know what i'd do if she didn't ever wake up. She sat up when I sat down next to her on her bed. I just couldn't stop staring at her beautiful face. She is so beautiful and I missed her so much. We sit in silence for a moment until she breaks the silence. She's always the one to break the silence. 

Jordyn's POV

"Are you just gonna stare at me the whole time," I say rolling my eyes. Then all of a sudden Caleb leans in close making me feel weak while we gaze into each other's eyes. I knew he was about to kiss me and he knows how weak I get when he kisses me. I shed a tear and he grabs my face. His touch makes me wanna pull him closer and make out with him. I couldn't move though. I just sat there and stared at him. 

Tears kept running down my cheeks faster and faster. "Babe. Don't cry. Hey, why are you crying my love," he says while holding me in his arms. "I don't mean to baby, I just missed this. I missed kissing you I missed being together with you baby and I don't want you to leave me, and..now you are turning me soft," I said turning my face. 

Caleb's POV

It hurt me that she was crying but I had to be strong for her. I can't cry with her even though I wanted to. I turned her around, wiped the tears from her face and pulled her close to me saying, "I missed my princess too. Don't ever leave me like that again. You scared me and from now on I won't leave your side. I will always be by your side keeping you safe, I can't live without my princess."

Jordyn's POV

"AWH, BABY," I pulled him into a kiss. I just couldn't wait anymore with his teasing. His put his hands on my cheeks while we kissed. He then suddenly stopped. "You are so beautiful Jordyn, I wouldn't trade you for anyone or anything in this world." "I love you," I said hugging him tightly. "I love you too baby," he says pulling me close to him again kissing me. I stopped this time. "Okay, we need to stop teasing each other it's making me go crazy," I said laughing. 

"Maybe, I like teasing you," he says cuddling up to my chest. "Maybe I do too, but do you know your such a big baby," I said running my hands through his hair. "Yes, yes I am, " he says closing his eyes. We both fell asleep cuddling but I think that was a huge mistake.