Chapter 11

Caleb's POV

All I could hear was gunshots. I sat up off of the floor. I seen Kevin on the floor bleeding to death. I ran over to him to check for a pulse but there was nothing. He was dead? Where is Jordyn? I turn around to look for her and she is laying across the floor. 

I ran straight to her and checked for a pulse. Thank god she was just unconscious. I go to pick her up and put her in my car. When I come back in to go and get the keys, Jean was standing in the doorway with the gun. 

Jordyn's POV

I woke up in a car with a huge headache. It was Caleb's car, why was I in his car? I got out and walked towards the front door of his house. The door was already open so I decided to walk towards it but seen Kevin laying on the floor with a pool of blood surrounding him. I was broken, he was all I had and now dead because of Jean. I seen Jean standing in front of Caleb upstairs with a gun. I turned around and called the cops.

I ran inside to go and protect my boyfriend. I quietly went upstairs so that Jean wouldn't see me. "Put the gun down Jean, let's just talk this out," Caleb said shaking. "NO," Jean yelled loudly. She put the gun in front of his head and told him to go and find me. Before they could take a step to the stairs I popped up and ran towards Jean. "Leave him alone don't shoot him, he didn't do anything to you," I said angrily. She threw him on the ground and put the gun to my head and Caleb then pushed her out of the way so that she shot the ceiling. 

He grabbed keys and then pulled me downstairs and into his car. Jean ran after us and before Caleb could get away she shot the gun. "OW, She shot me in the damn arm," I said sitting in pain. Caleb started driving to the hospital as he got more and more blurry every minute. Then it was dark again.

Caleb's POV

I grabbed Jordyn out of my car and wrapped an old sweatshirt around her arm to stop the bleeding. "Help, someone help my girlfriend. She's been shot," I said starting to cry. A tall lady with blonde hair came over and took Jordyn inside while I had to wait for her. It broke my heart to see my beautiful girlfriend getting carried away because she's hurt. The doctor came out and lead me into the room she was in. "She's in a coma so it might take a few days maybe weeks for her to wake up," the doctor said. "Okay thank you doc," I said while she started walking away. 

I put my hand on her and started talking to her. I sat there for quite a while. All of a sudden, her heart monitor was one straight beep. Oh no she was dying.