Chapter 12

*If you guys will please comment thank you*

Jordyn's POV

Everything started turning white. All I could hear was Caleb's voice telling me to come back to him. He sounded scared and panicked. I didn't know where I was at. After what seemed like hours the white went away. I could see the hospital room with me laying in the bed. I can see Caleb sitting next to me holding my hand. I could feel him holding it. 

I could hear, feel, smell. I sat next to him but he didn't see me. It was like it was my shell in the bed and the rest of me was wandering around the hospital room. I scooted back a little so that I could get out of the chair and fell backwards making Caleb jump at the bang sound. He seen and heard that? Maybe I can try to talk to him by moving things and stuff like that. I closed the door in the room.

He jumped and yelled for the doctor to come back. Awe I wish I could just kiss him but I can't. I took a pencil and wrote on a piece of paper. Before I could the door swung open real fast. 

Caleb's POV

Abby walked in. I was too scared to even tell her to leave and she was my friend before. "I'm sorry I tried to ruin your relationship with Jordyn I didn't mean to act the way I did," She says with a huge bunch of flowers. I walked over to her and gave her a huge hug and then said, "It's okay Abby thank you for being here. Jordyn would probably appreciate that," I said feeling better than I did. "Hey, are you able to hang out next week? I wanna go see this movie and I want you to come. You know just me and you like back then," she says with a huge grin. 

I knew this was wrong and Jordyn would hate the idea of me and her hanging out by ourselves. I didn't think I just replied back. "Yeah we can go see the movie together see ya then." She walked out of the room closing the door behind her. I seen a note on the table. It said, "It's me Jordyn I can hear you and see you. Babe it was me moving all those things don't worry i'm coming back to you I will never leave you."