Chapter 13

Jordan's P.O.V

Oh God... please say yes! I've been wanted to tell you...

"Yes, Jordan. I'll go join the Cube. For you." Avery finally speaks.

"Yes!" I yell and I lift her up and kiss her on the cheek. She flushes deep red and stares into my eyes. I quickly set her down on her bed.

"Uh... sorry. I didn't mean..."I stutter with my words.

"It's okay, I'm fine with it. Go on, if you want." she giggles at me, and I lift her up in the air and let her down and right when I was about to put her down on the bed, when I slip on the carpet and we both crash on the bed. Avery on the bottom, and me on the top. We both turn bright red as we stare into each others eyes.

"Jordan I-" Avery starts.

I crash my lips against hers to stop her from talking. What am I doing? I'm violating her! This is not good... what if she doesnt like it! Man, I'm screwed. Think before you act Jordan. Think! All these thoughts run around in my brain and as I was about to pull away I feel her hand, run through my hair. I can just feel her lips... moving with mine as we part and smile at each other for a while.

"You know what?" I say quietly.

"What?" I hear her whisper.

"I'm happy that you said yes. Now I can tell everyone about you and how beautiful you are."

I see her blush and say, "Oh, well thanks." she giggles and looks down.

I laugh and I see her smile.

"You know..." I say.

"Hmm?" She responds.

"You've never been to my house" I say.

"Yeah..."

"Can you come over tomorow morning?"

"Sure! Sounds like fun." She giggles.

I smile and kiss her on the cheek then leave her apartment.

As I leave I remember, I never asked her what happened last night. Crap. guess i'll just ask her tomorrow... Right?

Avery's P.O.V

I watch Jordan as he leaves, as I touch the place where he kissed me. I go back on my computer and get on twitter to catch up. I first, follow all the members on the Cube SMP.

There was people like StrauberryJam, StacySays, DulJuice, TYBZI, KermitPMC, DevonMines, HeyImBee, TheCampingRusher, ParkerGames, ChildDolphin, MrMitch, Graser10, and lots more. Dang, there were a lot people on the Cube!

It was getting late, and I still didn't have an SG that I promised for my viewers... oh well, no better time than the present, right?

I record the video solo and after I upload and tweet the link out, announce that I'm going to be on the cube, and favorite some fanart, I log out of minecraft and pass out on my bed. It was about 2 am so I was pretty tired.

Right as I was about to got to bed, I heard a bunch of notifications coming from my phone.

@Graser10 and @HBomb94 followed you.

@Grapeapplesauce retweeted your tweet

They must be on the cube... i thought. I smile and walk over to the bathroom to take a shower. Right as I was exiting my bathroom, I hear a lot more notifications coming from my phone.

I groan. I won't get anything done if this keeps happening. I slowly walk over to my phone and look at the notifications.

The whole Cube SMP is now following me on twitter. What? Well okay then...

I see a bunch of tweets welcoming me and these two other guys to the Cube. JWingWong... and Kiingtong. Wonder who they are... I get a tweet from @Jordan 'Bayani' .

@Jordan 'Bayani': hey guys warmly welcome my new bitches to the cube @AvErY_PG @JWingWangWong @Kiinqtonq

I laugh and look at all the tweets telling me that I'm lucky and supporting me. I get more and more followers by the second and my phone is exploding with tweets. I smile as I get on my computer and get on minecraft. I hear sounds coming from my phone and all of the Cube are DMing me and asking for my skype. I DM them back my number and my skype. Right away I get skype messages.

Graser10: AVERY PLZ RECORD WITH ME I PROMISE IM NOT A CRAZY STALKER

Grapeapplesause: hey! I'm sean! I hear you're new to the cube. do you want to record some?

Hbomb94: hey do you want to record sometime?

ThatOneTomahawk: hey want to record something im bored :/

StacySays: hey wanna record some cube sometime? finally theres a third girl on the cube!

DulJuice: another girl! YES!!! So glad you're on the cube! want to record something?

KermitPlays: hey welcome to the cube! check out my shops!!!

FollowKevn: hey avery! welcome to the cube!

StrauberryJam: hi

I laughed.

DevonDoesGames: aye gurlll wanna record some MCSGLEE???

And finally...

xBayani: welcome to the cube, neighbor! ;) this is a surprise