Chapter 4

[edited]

Jordan (Bayani's) P.O.V

The girl looks up to me and seems surprised, "Wait. Really? I was just joking. Seriously?"

"Yeah, really. I was just frustrated after getting off a skype call with someone... and I was a little grumpy. I guess I let all my anger out on the wrong person."

I chuckle as she smiles up at me and replies, "Okay, well that was easy. I guess I forgive you in that case. I'm sorry too, I don't know why I was so angry. I'm not usually like that by the way, for future reference." she laughs. "Well... since you're here... Can you help me unpack and stuff? I have a lot and I guess it would be good to make friends here. I mean- if you want to- of course."

"Sure! I'd love to help."

I walk into the almost identical apartment to mine.

"Well, I don't think we've had a proper introduction. Um... Hi, My name is Avery."

I chuckle and reply, "Well hello, Avery, my name is Jordan." I smirk at her as she laughs and walks out of the room to where is guessed was her bedroom.

She returns with boxes in her hands and says, "A little help please?"

I rush over to her, and help her with her boxes. I carry 3 boxes at a time, to every room. But as I was leaving her living room, there was a box that caught my eye. It was labeled, 'ELECTRONICS' and set up right next to the tv. I peered into the box slowly and saw a bunch of video games all crammed in the tiny box. Call of Duty, Grand Theft Auto, Titanfall, Assasins Creed, every single game you could think of... There was also an Xbox, Playstation, Wii, and even the original Game Cube! Damn...

"Uh... excuse me? Snooping through my stuff mister?" the brunette says.

"Oh... uh... heh... Sorry about that..." I blushed, full of embarrasment.

We laugh and start organizing the boxes.

*DING-DONG*

Avery P.O.V

"Wonder who that is..." I mumble to myself. I walk over to the door while Jordan is struggling to get one of the boxes open.

"Who is it?" Jordan yells from the living room.

"I don't know yet, let me open the goddamn door!" I yell back in response.

I unlock the door and see a man with a bunch of boxes behind him and clipboard in his hand.

"Good afternoon miss! Im here to see Avery Taylor. Are you her?"

"Yes I am! Are these the pillows I ordered?" I reply.

"Yes it is. Its the whole floral throw pillow pack, am I correct?"

"Yes! Do I just need to sign-"

"Why are you talking so long-" Jordan walks out of my room and says "Oh, what's this?"

"Just my pillows." I reply with a smile.

"Are you two a couple? You guys look adorable together!" Before we can respond he adds, "Well, I'll be off, more pillows to deliver!"