Chapter 6

[edited]

Jordan P.O.V

I walk across the hall to my apartment from Avery's. I quickly lock the door and walk to my room where I find Sam sleeping in my bed. He wakes up and walks toward me.

"Hi Sam!" I coo.

He purrs on my hands and legs while I close the door to my bedroom. I take my shirt off becuase its hot in my room and rip open a packet of Skittles, my favorite.

I check my twitter and ask.fm and I see many, many comments about Bee.

How did things get so messed up? I rub my temples with one hand and sigh. I started to get a headache just thinking about it. I remember when things were going just fine until... I lost her. She was perfect. I just screwed things up, big time. I was about to rant to myself when I get a text from Graser to get on TS.

I quickly get on and see that he was already in the chat.

"Hey man! I heard the good news!" He exclaimed in his usual, overly loud voice.

"What is it now?"

"...that you have a girlfriend?"

"And who told you that?"

"H..." He says with a bashful look on his face.

I laugh and say, "She's not my girlfriend dude."

"Okay, okay. But who's this new girl? What's she like?"

"Alright calm down, first things first, her name is Avery Taylor."

"Really? Even her name seems boring..." he cuts in.

"She's 18-"

"That's a pretty big age gap, at least she's legal."

"And from Australia,"

"Ooooh, I knew you were always into aussies..."

"Interrupt me one more fucking time see what happens I fucking dare you."

"Jeez, fine. Tell me more."

"Well, I've known her for a total of less than 24 hours, but I know that she's goddamn near perfect."