I -raman

R -hmm

I -aap mere saath hanky panky nahi karoge?

(won't you do it with me?)

He looked on surprised at her and seeing her nervous face asked her

R -what happened ishita, aren't you ok?

I -vandu akka and mihika scolded me saying I ruined our special night by sleeping and amma had also told me to let you do it with me, you are my husband na

R -do you want me to do it with you?

He asked her and she just kept mum not saying anything. Her silence gave all his answers and he just pulled her in a side hug pecking her forehead softly.

R -don't worry ishita, I won't do anything until you are comfortable with it.

Saying so, he pecked her forehead lovingly while she closed her eyes feeling his soft touch. He asked her to sleep now and ishita just nodded her head and soon fell asleep. Raman too slept after a while admiring her cuteness. Later at night, she moved closer to him in sleep and he too wrapped his arms around her, pulling her more over himself and soon both slept off hugging the other. The next morning, ishita woke up and finishing her morning routine, went down to help toshiji with the bf preparations, she smiled at ishita and told her all she needs to do, helping her in between.

She was slowly adjusting herself with her new family and new routine while raman was by her side always. Toshiji too wasn't the conventional TV serial MIL, she loved ishita like her own daughter and didn't put any burden of household responsibilities on her, ishita used to work with her will only.

Fifteen days after her marriage, ishita joined her college back. She was happy meeting all her friends and attending the college after long. Raman or romi used to pick and drop her to college. Ishita's life was going great and so was raman's. He was happy that he had married his love while ishita was happy getting the same love from her in laws as she used to get from her parents. She visited Iyers once along with raman and they too were happy seeing her happiness, feeling contended that they had taken the right decision for their daughter getting her married to raman.

One evening, raman returned from office and saw ishita was sobbing sitting on the chair while everybody had surrounded her. He got concerned thinking she fell sick and moving closer, he asked about the matter to ishita.

"raman" she hugged him in the sitting position itself crying buckets

R -what happened ishita, why are you crying?

He asked concerned when she showed him the little cut on her finger.

I -see raman it's bleeding

R -it's ok ishita, it's a small cut, it will be alright in a day or two

She had cut her finger while chopping vegetables and had made a huge issue out of the same. The whole family was surrounding her, raman asked romi to bring first aid kit, he nodded and left. Raman settled on the chair next to her and taking her finger in his, cleaned it. She winced in pain and he blew air on the same mouthing a "sorry" to her.

He tied a band-aid on her finger and wiped her big fat tears.

R -now stop crying like a chotu baby ishita, see it's done and it will be fine in a day or two

I -I am not a baby

She spoke irritated by the fact that everyone called her a baby despite her being a big girl.

All chuckled seeing her irked face and the angry pout while unable to hold himself, raman pinched her cheeks.

R -you are so cute ish

Ishita again frowned jerking his hand from her face and this time, romi piped in

Ro -you are actually a baby bhabhi

I(angrily) -I am your bhabhi romi, not a baby

She looked at toshiji and hugging her, complained that romi is calling her a baby. Toshiji faked scolding romi and ishita showed her tongue to him celebrating her victory telling him not to call her a baby again, ever.

Raman shook his head and moved to his room to freshen up. Minutes later, he joined all at the dinner table having changed into his white PJs and a blue shirt looking a lil extra handsome today. He sat on the table, neelu served for all, all began eating but ishita was sitting silently crossing her arms, seeing everyone eating but not eating herself.

S -what happened bhabhi, why are you not eating?

Simmi asked seeing ishita sitting silently and ishita pouted in return

I -my finger got cut but nobody is feeding me, all are busy with eating themselves only, how will I eat with a band aid on.

She showed her finger to all again telling everyone how she can't eat with her own hands as her finger is having a half centimetre long cut.

Romi and toshiji laughed aloud hearing her while simmi too couldn't stop herself from laughing. Ishita's nose turned red with anger seeing all laughing at her. She looked at raman who was smiling at her, she made a puppy face at him and he just blinked his eyes at her in return. Seeing the couple talking in signs, romi signed simmi and toshiji something and both the ladies agreed shaking their heads in return.

Ro -bhai, feed your baby, I am done, good night

Ishita again frowned at being called a baby and was about to run behind him to beat him but raman stopped her holding her wrist.

I -raman he called me a baby

She complained to him cutely, toshiji and simmi too left the table giving the couple their privacy.

R -let it be, you know na you are not a baby, so stop getting affected by his comments. He will automatically stop calling you a baby if you'll stop reacting to his comments.

Ishita nodded her head and raman began feeding her. She had her meal and both moved to the room together falling asleep cooed to the other yet again.