21.

milani

i woke up to the sun shining in my eyes and two arms wrapped around my waist, thus bringing a smile to my face

i thought about the events of the night before, making sure i was okay with this, cuddling thingy. turns out: i am. i wouldn't mind waking up like this again, but i'm sure this goodness will only last a short while, like all good things do in my life, before it turns bad.

i looked down at his hands on my stomach and smiled, the way this makes me feel is unexplainable. i messed with his fingers as his quiet snores filled the air. i glanced up and out the window before quickly looking down, realization hitting me: he was wearing long sleeves, what the fuck, i know he's hot.

i took it upon myself to roll up his sleeves a little, slowly so i wouldn't wake him, what was under the first sleeve was something i couldn't unsee, but also an explanation to his shut out personality: scars. someone, something, somehow made my baby so upset that he had to harm himself.

my blood was boiling and i rolled his sleeve back down, before tapping his hand so i could go pee.

-

my whole demeanor was down at breakfast today, and everyone sensed it. we have a show later so they all were trying their hardest to cheer me up, wanting the best comebacks.

clearly their foolishness did something because now i'm in the hot seat for our squad during plead the fifth, against nick cannon because his bitch ass wanted to switch teams to be in the platinum team.

"milani, is it?" nick young walked up to me in my chair.

"mhm" i looked him up and down.

"so i noticed that since you came, you got fire comebacks, and matt is loosing his. is this from hitting it from the back too hard?"  he laughed at his own wack joke.

"is this allowed?" i looked to nick and he just laughed. "okay, so you're asking if he passed his comebacks to me through his dick?" nick nodded, as well as dc, justina, and matt with their bitch asses. "he wishes, but the real question is did you pass your ball skills to  iggy because since you two got together... you've been lackin' not gonna lie." the crowd all reacted nicely.

"i don't know what she just did, but she ain't plead the fifth!" nick added his commentary in as nick young walked back towards his team.

now i was out of the hot seat and it was me grilling nick cannon.

"i apologize your honor, i was at a funeral for nick cannons rap career, and they wanted me to do the eulogy." i said as i walked up to him, making the crowd laugh, "so nick, so i noticed since my start you buy a lot of designer."

"you right." he responded showing off his shoes.

"so this is where you waste all your money, why not spend it on something beneficial, like talent, have you heard his last record?" i asked the crowd earning applause. i looked back at nick awaiting my answer.

"i- i plead the fifth!" he yelled and dj d-wreck added sound effects giving my team yet another point. nick asked d-wreck who won before we went to commercial break.

next up we were doing a game called family reunion, where you find someone in the crowd and make a rap about your relations.

"hollywood holler at me!" nick yelled as i settled next to the guy i would rap about. "our next game is called family reunion, our cast has settled next to an audience members and will introduce them as if that's their kin, let's get rolling."

"at the family reunion who we introducing who you introducing." we all sang and clapped along. each person went along, some earned a bell and some earned a buzzer, when it got to me i pointed at my guy.

"this my cousin ty ty, he usually looks fly, but the way he got his hair today, it's lookin' like vile" i laughed and got a bell then we sang the song again until the end

the gold squad ended up winning by one point and we got the belt. after ty dolla $ign came out and rapped to end the show, and we all got packed up to go back to the hotel.

-

"whose down to hit a club?" dc asked as we made it to our new suite, all holding a suitcase, we agreed. it was justina, matt, dc, and me sharing a suite.

"hold the fucking phone." justina shouted and we all went to see her, "there's only two rooms, with one bed each, this not gonna work." she laughed.

"you know what's funny?" i asked and they all looked at me, "i've shared a bed with each of you so it doesn't really matter."

"oh really?" dc asked suspiciously making me slap my hand over my mouth.

"i mean is it really a secret, even nick young knew." i joked. "okay it's just a bed dc don't over react.

"wait till i tell your momma." he laughed before running off with me chasing him. we ran around coffee tables, jumped over couches, ran into toilets, you name it, it probably happened.

"whatever she wanted me to have a white boy anyway." i stuck my tongue out at him.

"but yo daddy didn't" he laughed ending the conversation.

author's note
heyyoooo! i've been feeling 5sos lately so... also this is probably a two part chapter so look out for part two.

love y'all make sure to comment, vote, and all that. remember if you ever need to talk i'm here (: