09.

wooo teasers!! can y'all handle the pife (ship names:P) moments coming up? i don't think so.
Milani

"Go away," I mumble to whoever is at my door. I honestly feel like dying. First my brother then this. I wouldn't say I love him, because he's such an ass that I can't even know him, but I like him... a lot.

The door pushes open anyways and I'm smushed between the door and wall.

"Death!" I yell and let my body go limp to further dramatize my death. Whoever it is hurries and shuts the door, reviving me.

I laugh through my tears, "That's the laugh I've been yearning for for the past days." I hear Matt say from behind me, making my muscles tense.

I turn to look at him, avoiding eye contact. He sat down Indian-style beside me, before grabbing my chin turning my head towards his, forcing me to look him in the eyes.

"I'm sorry, ok." He rushes out like he was dreading those words. I think the only reason I accepted his apology was because it as so unexpected.

Here we were laying inches away in my bed, confessing true feelings.

"I didn't hate you, I just didn't know what the feeling was that I get every time I'm near you, or think about you, so I tried to get you away."

-
confessions. this chapter is really short because i feel like this little part needed to be separate in order to have the attention it needed.

do any of you guys like why don't we because I'm thinking of a story having to do with them.

make sure to tell me how you feel, and vote, comment, and recommend. I love you!

(ps: our story is almost at 1k reads AHHAHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH)

•blakely(: