10.

Milani

Matt has been acting distant since he woke up in my bed this morning.

It's really hurting me, and with everything that's going in with my family right now, I don't think our agreement is what's best for us at the moment.

Now I had just finished getting ready, and repacking my things before heading to the hallway towards our cast breakfast.

As I walked into the room where we were supposed to meet I noticed that almost everyone was already there awkward. I looked around for John because he and Justina were the only people I could really open up to at this point, and since all the seats were taken, I can't sit in her lap so I went to sit in his.

He was sitting at a table with boys from the other squad, and Matt ugh *eye roll* ignoring the fact that Matt pointed at me and the whole table turned to look, I walked over and plopped down in his lap.

"Well hey to you too, bitch." D.C. greeted me, cranking his neck to be able to see me.

"Hi, bitch. You're so impatient, you didn't even give me a chance." I said looking down into his eyes.

"Are y'all like dating or something?" Corey asks making me almost fall to the ground from laughing so hard, making Matt glare at me, so I texted him.

Me
🖕🏻 calm your dick, i still love you.

The only reason I sent the text so blunt was because D.C. was looking over my shoulder the whole time.

Matt 😻💔
I could really care less what you do.

See what I mean, he breaks my heart.

Me
I thought that after our heart to heart we'd be somewhat okay? But, that's a no, right?

Matt😻💔
No, I meant what I said, I'm just not sure you mean what you said.

Me
ok matt.

I rolled my eyes at my phone before putting it in my waistband, and eating some of D.C.'s food.

He smacks my hand away from his food right when I go for more. I roll my eyes before getting up to go get my own plate of food.

I walk over to the buffet and grab a plate before feeling someone's presence behind me, expecting it to be Matt I let him wrap his arms around my waist for a little before I turned around smiling.

My smile quickly faded when I saw that it was Emmanuel behind me. I hurried and pried his hands off of me, looking around making sure no one saw that, before whisper-yelling at him.

"What are you doing?" He just smirked at me.

"I thought you liked that babe?" He gave me a questioning look.

I rolled me eyes at him before replying, "Stop trying to act innocent, you know what's going between Matt, and me and I don't want you to touch me in that way ever again!" I said slightly getting louder with each word I said.

He nodded at me before walking off with his head down.

I rushed to put a few things on my plate, not even paying attention before hurrying back to the table painting a fake smile on my face.

I chose to sit on Corey's lap this time instead of D.C.'s because that's just the type of person I am, I've always just sat on people's lap even if I barely knew them, there was never really any emotion in it.

Everyone looked at me, "what?" I said with some attitude making them all look back at their plates.

I looked down at mine as well picking around the weird combination of food on it from my lack of attention when I was picking my food.

"What's wrong?" D.C. asked, I'm guessing he noticed the lack of interest I had in my food.

"Nothing." I lied looking into his eyes. He rolled his in reply. I sighed before hopping off of Corey and walking over to the table with Justina at it, leaving my plate at the other one.

"Hey, what do you do when you feel unsafe, and unsure?" I asked as I walked up to Justina.

"Oh my gosh, why would you feel that?" She asks, concern laced in her voice.

"Um, well someone here makes me feel unsafe, and I'm unsure if I should tell anyone."

"Well, you can always talk to me. Do you want to talk now, but in a more private place."

"Sure."

We walked out into an empty room, and she looked at me with those wanting eyes.

"Well,"

-

Hey y'all! Long time no see!!! So, last chap. I said something about another book, I have two that I'm working on, but I don't know which I should publish first. So, I need your help. Can you tell me which you would be more interested in, I kinda need to fix the covers or for someone to make one for me cause these are sucky, but...
-

Elizabeth "We didn't know where we were going; or what we were doing

Elizabeth
"We didn't know where we were going; or what we were doing. We just knew we were going to live for the moment."

//

Elizabeth Paul. A young girl from Ohio who loves her family, and people; she hates feeling alone, or rejected. She is kind hearted, oh, and Jake and Logan Paul's younger sister.

 She is kind hearted, oh, and Jake and Logan Paul's younger sister

Sorry, Wrong Number.

Sometimes, getting the wrong number is better then you'd think.

-

So yeah, also THANKS SO MUCH FOR 1.32K!!! This is honestly amazing, and I can't describe how happy I am! I love you guys and thanks so much!

-blakelyxx