20.

Milani

He feels the same way! Oh my lanta, i thought he would just laugh in my face. But no! He likes me back, can i get an inhaler or something, paramedics! Help!

"Ha! You're the cutest." He smiled down at me while laughing.

"What'd you mean?" I asked completely confused.

"paramedics! Help! I thought he would just laugh in my face. Oh my lanta, But no! He likes me back, can i get an inhaler or something!" He mocked me, making me realize that i was talking aloud the whole time.

"Oh fuck." I smiled before sinking down. Then Justina saved me by walking in here yelling at us.

"Come on bitches, we're going to the movies, get ready! Get up! Come on love birds!" I smiled at her before running out to my room.

My face turned all tomato and Matt laughed before telling me he's going to the lobby and walking out. I started freaking out, y'all don't even know how excited i was. Matt likes me back!

I hurried to put on a cute lil' outfit so, ya know, i look cute for my mans. I decided to not put on makeup, because I'm lazy, and that's what he likes. I took a few pictures for the gram, because i look good so why not.

I sprayed a little bit of my body mist on and walked out the room

I sprayed a little bit of my body mist on and walked out the room. This stuff is stressful, ya know, liking someone, wanting to look good for them, thinking you cute when you aren't: the usual.

I hurried out of my room and down to the exit, only to see Matt leaning up against a sexy, black, Dodge Charger. "Sexy, Sexy" I smirked.

"Thanks baby, I try." He smirked back

"You know i meant the car, right?" I laughed, his smile dropping as he opened to door for me.

"Thank you"

The door slammed once he made sure I was settled, and he got in the other side, "Seatbelts everyone." He said in his soccer mom voice.

I laughed as we both clicked our seatbelts and he pressed the start button, provoking a super sexy vroom from the beast. "What movie are we even seeing?" My curiosity got the best of me as we drove off towards the nearest theatre.

"I was thinking a rom-com."

"You're kidding, right?" I laughed in hopes.

"yea, yea. have you seen the greatest showman
yet?"

"no, but i'm not all that into it." i said jokingly

"oh, i was thinking we could be like zach effron and zendaya, since i'm white and all the ladies love me, and you're brown and sexy." he said with his voice dropping in sadness, causing me to bust out in laughter since he didn't get my joke.

"matt, i was joking." i laughed as we pulled in the theatre right behind the other two.

"okay!" he smiled getting giddy in his seat, making me worried for his mental state and why i admitted i was into him.

[✨]

"oh oh oh oh oh, this is the greatest show!" matt sang along with his arm over my shoulder in the theatre. i smiled up at him, enjoying the movie and the humor he brought to it with his love for it.

"you sure you haven't seen it?" i asked unsure if he was truthful before, being he knew pretty much all the words.

"no, never." he looked at me assuringly, pointing at the screen as to say pay attention.

i watched the movie next to him, mesmerized by all the variety and diversity, as well as the fact that it's based on a true story, and my lover zach is in it. i think i enjoyed it more then i would because i'm seeing it with matt amusing me on the side, without even trying.

i contemplated in my head for a good five minutes before making the move, and laying my head on his shoulder for the rest of the movie.

"you know i want you, it's not a secret i've tried to hide." he sang while looking into my eyes using the popcorn as a microphone, causing me to laugh, and everyone in the theatre to politely (but it wasn't really polite) shush me, except dc who sang "shut the fuck up" as a vine reference, earning his own shushing.

the movie shortly came to an end and matt and i untangled, resulting in us both stretching while the lights gradually became brighter.

"that was a really good movie, i'm glad we watched it," i smiled up at matt. "also, you weren't slick earlier calling me brown and sexy." i laughed and ran out as he turned red.

"aw, young love, don't you miss that stage dc?" justina said jokingly in her grandma voice.

"why yes vincent, darling, when my teeth didn't fall into your mouth with every kiss." he replied causing me to absolutely loose it, and bust into tears.

while laughing i felt my body leave the ground and start to accelerate quickly in the warm air, "matt, you better not drop me." i said not being able to be mad.

"mill, you now i drop panties, not girls." he laughed before opening the door of the theatre and run out into the dark, cold air towards his car.

"no!" i screamed, actually scared this time, as his laughing increased. "matt, this is not funny," he laughed and slightly tripped over a rock, but not falling, "be careful!" i yelled.

minutes that seemed like seconds later, the event seemed to repeat itself, only in the hotel hallway, and this time he tripped on a heel, and did fall, onto my bed.

"oof, crash landing, sorry about that partner." he laughed, as did i.

-
ha it's 2.30 a.m. and i was like i'm the fucking worst, let me be good. so here is this. also we're #2 in the matt rife category. i couldn't thank you guys enough.

ily, good night or morning (:
                - blakely