050

J O N A T H A N

I waited for Nicole to arrive. The pack wad hiding waiting to come out and attack. We will ambush Nicole and take her in. She won't have no where to go. Not even her men. I added some more pack members from my dad pack. They're willing to help out.

"When they pull up, stay calm. Don't do anything"I said to Lamont and jace. Kevo was with my dad. Every thing was set up and planned.

I just want my mate and daughter and of course Chloe too. She's my mate sister. I sigh looking at a picture of jade smiling with chyna. I miss them so much.

"Don't let her see you weak. We will get them back"Lamont said. I nod my head seeing four Cadillacs pulling up. She didn't bring her pack with her. I don't smell them.

"Hold your positions"

I watch as Nicole men got out the car. The went to the white Cadillac and open the door. Nicole step out with her green maxi dress on. She look around at my house and smiled.

"Ahhhhh, I miss this place so much"she smiled hard. "And I miss you so much Jonathan"

"I don't miss you. Let my family go and this war between us can end"I said.

"This isn't war Jonathan. I'm only doing this cause I love you"she smiled. "Jonathan, I'm clean and I want us to start over. Forget her cause she don't love you, she was ready to leave you"

"So what. I still love her. She just wanted to give me space"I said.

"What kind of Luna is that?"Nicole laugh.

"What kind of Luna was you? You let yourself go so many times"I said. She stop laughing and look at me. "You dated my uncle, killed my mother, and now you want to be with me"

"You have it all wron...."

"I have it right"I said. "How do you really look?"I ask.

"This is me Jonathan. I'm as fine as a dandelion"she smiled.

"Yeah right"I took the dust my godmother gave me and threw it at her. The magic started to work. Nicole started yelling scratching herself yelling out. Her skin became old and wrinkling.

Nicole wasn't who she said she was. She ask someone to do magic on her to make her look younger. I can't believe I had sex with an old lady.

After the magic did it's part, she laid down on the ground crying. "NOOO!!"she screamed.

"Take her to the basement"I told jace and Lamont. The men that work for her all stared at nicole. They didn't know she was that old.

I went to car and opening the door. I look in the car and didn't see my mate. Where is chyna? I look in all of the trucks but didn't see my damn child nor Chloe.

She trick me.

"Set up a search party!! Find Chyna, Chloe, and jade!!!"