015

C H L O E

"I can't believe you"Chyna said while holding jade

"I can't believe you"Chyna said while holding jade. Jade was still sleep. When is she gone wake up?

"Something took over me yesterday when I heard heaven talk about killing jade"Chyna head shot up.

"What?"she mumble. I nod my head and sigh. "What the hell is wrong with her?"

"It's for power Chyna"I said. "She wants to be shewolf so bad"

"Well she can't"Jonathan said behind me. "It's a nice thing for what you did but don't do that again near jade"

Is he serious? "Jonathan. At least say thank you to her for saving jade life, your niece was planning on killing jade"

"Thank you chloe"he said.

"Your welcome, but I have to go and eat"I walk out the room leaving them two to talk.

I walk down the stairs seeing katana with tears coming down her eyes. "What's wrong katana?"I ask her.

"I'm........."she wipe her tears. I pull her to the living room so we can talk. "I'm a terrible mother"

"No your not"I said. "Your a better mother then Chyna"

"Don't say that"she said. "I should of been fight her to get away from princess jade. Now Jonathan might kick me out the pack"

"What you mean?"I ask.

"Since heaven is my daughter. He will kick me out the pack"

"He can't do that, your Lamont mate"I said.

"Lamont added me to the pack not Jonathan. So it will Lamont lost"she cried. She sat down on the couch looking at the walls. I have to do something.

"PACK MEETING NOW!!"I heard Jonathan voice boom in the house.

"Jonathan wait"chyna followed him downstairs while holding jade. Everyone came to the living room looking at Jonathan.

"What is it?"Jace ask.

"If anyone comes close to jade! I will kick you right outside of the pack territory!"Jonathan yelled. "DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!"

"Yes alpha"Everybody said. Except me. That's my niece.

"Do you understand me?"Jonathan said looking at me.

"I understand"