023

C H L O E

I can't believe I have a mate

I can't believe I have a mate. And he is so cute. I have to tell angel and Jordan that I have a mate. Wait no, cause then Jonathan and chyna will kill me. I have to keep it quiet.

"Hey chloe, want to go get some ice cream?"Jordan ask. I look from the window to her seeing Jordan all dress up with some booty shorts on and a tank top. No bra neither. You can tell the three of us grew up.

"Sure, let me get my keys and stuff"I said. I look back out the window wishing he can come back. I'm hurt now.

LATER

"Girl, I can't believe I still didn't find a mate"angel frown while eating her ice cream.

"Me too, everyone at our school isn't really werewolves"Jordan said.

I wanted to tell them. I wanted to really tell them. "I have a mate"I just shouted that out. I cover my mouth looking at them.

"What?!"they both yelled causing everyone to look at us.

"Shutup"I said. "He's a hybrid"

"A hybrid..."

"A fucking hybrid"angel said. "Jonathan and your sister will kill you"

"Why because he's a hybrid?"I said.

"I guess yeah"Jordan said.

I cover my face trying not to scream. Why do want to scream so bad? "Guys we have to get out of here"I grab my phone and keys.

"Why?"Jordan ask.

"I j-just want to scream"I said.

"Okay, let's go"they said. I storm out the place walking to my truck. I sat in the driver seat crying my eyes out. I want to tell Chyna and Jonathan that I have a mate but he's a hybrid.