012

C H Y N A

{2 Months Later}

{2 Months Later}

I watch my babygirl as she slept in her crib next to me. I just gave birth to her about an hour ago. She was born around 12 in the afternoon. Her name is jade. Beautiful jade.

"She's perfect"Jonathan said. "The next alpha"he smile.

"She wolf you mean. What if she won't be alpha?"I ask.

"She will, don't worry"he said picking her up. She made her baby noise then open her eyes. Katana, somiya, and Mya walk in the room.

"Oh my god. Look at her"somiya jump up and down. "I don't know why I'm so excited"

"Me either"I laugh.

"Where is kevo and the guys?"Jonathan ask.

"They went on a walk to the lake. They want to throw a party for the birth of princess jade"Mya said bowing to jade.

"I can't wait too"katana said. "But I have to watch heaven"

"Speaking of her. When is she leaving?"Jonathan ask.

"Why you want your niece to leave so bad Jonathan?"I ask.

"She's been a handful. She won't listen. Been going seeing Nicole a lot. I think she went to the bad side"katana said.

"She's your daughter right. Do something about it"Jonathan said.

"Jonathan"I called his name. "Give me jade and go look for Chloe"I said. He hand me jade and walk out the room.

"He don't like me no more. Ever since heaven came to the territory, we been distance lately"katana wipe her eyes.

"Why he really don't like heaven?"I ask.

"He just started not liking her. It's because jade"she said.

"What about jade?"I narrowed my eyebrows.

"Jade is the alpha daughter. Heaven was here first, so she thought she will become leader but she just find out that she can't become leader because of jade. Now she's a threat to Jonathan and he will do anything to protect jade and get heaven away from here"

"Shit"