033

J O N A T H A N

The sun went to sleep and the moon stayed up. When the moon stays up, it's time for me to come out and do what I got to do. The house was sleep. Chyna was with Chloe in the hospital in the basement.

I was already dress in my all black. I went downstairs fixing my jacket. Lamont was by the door with his head down. I felt his sadness. This his daughter I'm bout to kill. My niece but she cross the line. War is beginning.

"I'm sorry"Lamont said. "Sorry this had to happen to her and you..."

"Enough"I stop him.

"Jonathan. This is my child, my only child, your only niece. Give her a break, all you have to do is bring her back here and we can fix her"

I thought about it. I shook my head at him and walk out the door. What should I do? Keep her alive or dead. If I keep her alive, she have 4 weeks to get better.

As I was driving to Nicole territory, I kept thinking about heaven and how we was real close. She was so sweet to everybody and kind. Until Nicole came into my life. Things change.

I hop out the truck looking at the house. Nicole pack is so slow. They don't smell me on their land. I didn't even hide my scent. I walk across the lawn going to the door. I open the door seeing th lights all off. But when I was in the car, the lights was off.

"This is between you and me"I heard heaven voice. She turn the lights on showing her and these other dudes.

"You said between me and you"I said. "Who them?"

"Some back up if your planning something"she smile.

"Heaven, I want to help you away from here"

"I dont need your damn help"she rolled her eyes. "I need you and your little daughter dead"

"For what?"I narrowed my eyebrows.

"Uncle Jonathan, remember you told me that I was gone be next in line"she had a tear running down her face. "Now I'm stuck here with Nicole and I want to be with y'all so bad but something ain't right here"

"Well come with me and join the pack, I'll tell your mom and dad that your sorry well you have to apologize to the pack and China for almost killing chloe"I said.

"She aint leaving with you Jonathan"I heard Nicole say. She walk down the stairs looking at me then heaven. "I should of known. You was weak"

"I'm sorry nicole, but I can't do this no more"heaven cried.

"Take her"Nicole said. "Don't ever come back Nicole if Jonathan treat you wrong like he did me"

"I loved you Nicole. But you let yourself go"I said. She smile at me then a sinister look creep on in her face.

The men push heaven towards me. I grab her arm and then walk out the house. "Get in the car"

"Yes alpha"heaven said. She got in the truck looking out the window.

"Jonathan, tell your wife I said hello"Nicole laugh slamming the door. Does this mean the war is over?