029

C H Y N A

"I dont know Jonathan"i shook my head while in the Bentley with Jonathan

"I dont know Jonathan"i shook my head while in the Bentley with Jonathan . We left off to somewhere Jonathan said he wanted to go. I don't want to start war with Nicole again and her little sidekick heaven.

"Baby, we have to do this. Set this shit straight"Jonathan said.

"You have to set this shot straight with. That was your ex luna"I said.

"And we killed her mate. She's coming after us!"he semi yelled.

"You don't have to yell"I mumble.

"Sorry babe"he mumble. We pull up to this big mansion.

"Who house is this?"I ask.

"A friend of mines"he hop out the Bentley . I followed him out the car to the big door. He did this secret knock and waited for it to open.

This lady with blond hair open the door. "Hey jonathan"She lick her lips.

"Hi mai"Jonathan said. He walk right in the big mansion.  I followed behind him inside looking around.  It was huge.

"Master is coming in a bit"She smile at Jonathan then walk away. 

"Friend of yours?"I ask.

"Yeah"he said.

A man with scars on his chest came downstairs looking at both of us. He had on silver eye with a scar going down his face. He wasn't that pretty to look at.

"Done starring"the man said.

"Duke don't talk to my wife like that"Jonathan said.

"Sorry luna"He bow at me. "What you want jonathan?"

"Your pack"Jonathan said making me look at him.

"My pack? For what?"duke ask.

"Nicole pack is coming for my daughter to kill her"Jonathan said with worried look on his face. "I can't lose another child"

Another child? "Heard that you teamed up with the two hybrids"

"Yeah, but they need to learn how to fight. But ima still need you to help me"

"Okay fine. Stop your whining"duke laugh.  "Ima be there, i can't miss the party"

"Okay"Jonathan nod his head. "Well, we are bout to leave"Jonathan grab my hand leading me to the door. I was still stuck on him saying 'Another child'.

"When did this happened?"