Twelve: The Risk Of Knowing Me

Start from the beginning

"She's the same." Yoongi coolly answered for me. I looked up to him but he did not stare back.

Nice try.

Actually, I'm a cafe manager. But I couldn't tell her that or else she will start asking why I wasn't working. I can't tell her that I'm not attending work because there are no valuable reasons to tell. Except for one: I've been kidnapped by none other than Yoongi. That's a ridiculous thing to hear.

--

We told her that we're homeless too. And now, she just convinced her grandparents to let us live with her. I didn't expect for them to accept her request so easily which is why Da Hee is now introducing their mansion's vacant bedrooms for us three.

"Come on in!" She dragged me by the wrist going inside the room. As soon as we stepped in, my mouth hung open in awe. My gosh. This room is much bigger than mine in our house!

"Sooo that is your closet. There's the bathroom. The TV. The air conditioner and of course, your bed. The remotes of the TV and ac is inside that small drawer." Da Hee began pointing stuffs while I am busy wandering my eyes around.

"Da Hee..." I called. "I don't think I can accept this."

"You can." She shot a smile and clapped her hands. "You just have to make yourself comfortable. Now go, check your own room. If you have something to ask just see me in my room-"

"Da Hee?"

We turned to the door and found Yoongi pointing outside. Since when did he get here?

"Yep?"

"Why is the closet of my room full of clothes?"

Full of clothes? I thought they were vacant? Or is the room Da Hee gave Yoongi their storage room?

I looked at Da Hee who's currently in deep thoughts. She seemed to figure out something then jumped in surprise with her eyes widened.

"Mianhae! I think the room I gave you is Taehyung's room." She exclaimed and dashed outside. We followed her and entered the room she went in.

Who is Taehyung?

As we enter, my eyes caught the small picture frames hanging on the wall. In the biggest frame hanging at the center was Da Hee sitting at the front, along with a man and a woman standing behind her. They looked a lot like her and I think they are her parents. There are also two guys sitting beside Da Hee but they seemed unfamiliar.