|◎ Chapter seventeen: Sighs ◎|

|◎ haejin POV ◎|

I knocked on hari's mother's door. She used to be the best mom in the world in my eyes. But she changed. i can't see her the way i used to anymore. She literally crossed the line. She went over the line, 100 feet over.

Who does that to their own child? I don't know if i should call the police or not. I don't want hari to be worrying. I don't know what to do. There's so much pressure.

"Yes?" mother answered the door and looked at me. When she looked at me, her eyes widened. "Oh... aren't you Jin?"

"My name is haejin. I'm your daughter's boyfriend." I told her.

"Bout' time. she never had a boyfriend since kindergarten." Mother laughed.

"Have a nice day. I think i should go." I told her, and with that she shut the door. I stepped back.

I should probably call the police. She doesn't look so good. She looks like she has gone through a lot.

I took out my phone and dialed 911. "Hello what's your emergency?"

___________________________

|◎ Hari POV ◎|

"What happened?" I asked. He looked nervous, like he had something yo tell me but he didn't know where to start. I motion him to sit beside me on the sofa. He did as directed.

"Well... the police is dealing with your mom right now." He told me.

"She's my mom and all, but i think that's where she belongs right now. She needs help." I sighed.

Everything was going so Nice. Haejin confessed, i was happy. Everyone was happy. But then life made a U turn.

"I know its late, but can i take you somewhere to make your mood better?" Haejin asked me, concerned of my sudden depression.

"You know what? That would be really nice. I don't care where you take me, just get me put of here." I said, with a sigh.

Haejin pushed me inside his car. I didn't care where he was taking me. I let my eyes close and took this tome to relax. Something about car rides makes me sleepy and relaxed.

Before i knew it, i felt my door open. I looked our my door. Haejin was holding the door wide open, waiting for me to ho out. He was smiling and his eyes sparkled under the moonlight. It felt as if time had stopped. But i knew time hadn't stopped and that i had to hurry and get out of the car.

I looked at my surroundings. We were definitely at the Han River. I looked at haejin. He smiled at me. Then i felt his hand brush against mine, making my heart jump and i held my breath. He intertwined his fingers with mine. I quickly locked eyes with him, this feeling felt real.

While holding hands, he dragged me near the river, and there we sat on the grass. "I know you have a lot on your mind right now, but tonight. Just for tonight, can you erase your mind and just think about me?" Haejin said. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Then i nodded.

 When i opened my eyes, i saw his face getting closer and closer to mine

When i opened my eyes, i saw his face getting closer and closer to mine. I closed my eyes again. everything was quite. I could only hear the wind and the water flowing against the rocks of the river. And then his lip came in contact with mine.

_________________________
Words: 570 words
Author: Sarai Cruz

Author's note: i just got a new keyboard and it doesn't do much auto correcting. Its a keyboard that has both English and Korean letters. I'm quite satisfied with it. And also it has different symbols. So my chapters from now on will look quite different.

If you are reading this author notes, then i really appreciate you on doing so. I'm going to be honest, normally i don't read other peoples authors note.

♡★♥♥♥★♡