| • Chapter fourteen: I need You, I Miss You • |

| • Zombie POV • |

What am I suppose to do to make her want me. I have to make her want me, that way she can kill the other personality that lives in my body.

I have to make her fall in love with me. I need to make her go crazy over me.

I already tried to seduce her, but I don't think that was enough for her.

"Bruh, why do you keep zoning out?" My friend told me as he gave me a push. I quickly looked at him and shook my head.

"It's nothing." I told him. Which was obviously a lie.

We went to the mall. Just my friend and I. We don't usually go to the mall... But we just needed to do some shopping. I needed new shoes.

"There's so many young girls in the mall." My friend said.

________________________________

| • Hari POV • |

"Haejin? Where are you?" I whisper to myself. "Haejin. I need you." I look up out the window. The sun was setting. My heart was as cold as the atmosphere. I needed someone to warm it up.

In the corner of the living room, I sat. I sat on the floor, snuggling my knees to my chest. Hoping to make myself appear as small as possible. As invisible as possible.

Suddenly, I heard the door open. And as I did, I covered my face with hands. Hoping that if I can't see him, he won't see me.

"...Hari?" I heard a soft voice. I got confused and looked towards the voice. It was haejin. I stood up and ran into his arms. I hugged him.

"Haejin. I missed you. Please don't go away. Please don't ever go away." I cried out.

"Hari, sit down." He pulled me in the sofa with him. "I have multi personality dissorder. I have a trauma. All you have to do is help me get rid of the trauma and everything will be better."

"But... What is your trauma? I can't remember you telling me." I told him.

"You. Staying away from you. I didn't want to separate from you. But you just left. You left my heart untouched." Tears weld up my eyes.

"I'm sorry. I had to! I was running away from my dad."

"Shhh. I know." He shushed me.

Ok, so if it's a trauma I need to delete. I think I'm going to have to make myself visible. I need to make his heart know that I'm here. I have to fill his heart with joy. Therefore, he won't want to leave me. So only then the other personality will just... Die.

"What's your ideal date?" I asked him. I'm gonna give him a day he'll never forget.

"Well, I always wanted to go to the park, ride a bicycle together, and kinda hang out at the park." He told me, looking up at the ceiling as he said it.

"Ok, let's go to the park, then." I told him, getting up.

"What?" He seemed to be surprised and confused at the same time.

I dragged him outside. We got on a public bus. We sat together.

"Ya! What are you looking at?!" A guy screamed at haejin

"Ya! What are you looking at?!" A guy screamed at haejin. I think haejin just took a glanced at him, he was sitting in front of us. He seemed pretty intense.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." Haejin told him then he turned his gaze towards me. I was sitting near the window.

"Do you want to die?! How dare you talk to me like that!" I guess he was really in the bad mood.

"I'm sorry i-" before haejin could finish, the bus stopped immediately. The bus driver started walking toward us.

"Sir, I need you to leave now." The bus driver told the man sitting in front of us. He mumbled something to himself, then stomped out.

The rest of the road trip was rather quite. Haejin kept glancing at me, and I kept glancing at him. And his hands were slowly making its way towards me, as if he wanted to hold my hand. But I started getting nervous and grabbed my phone and started playing on it.

_________________

We rented a bicycle. Just one bicycle. Haejin sat on it. "What about me?" I asked.

"You sit on the back, duh."

I sat on the back, hugging him lightly from behind

I sat on the back, hugging him lightly from behind. "Ok, let's go."

"You know... "

______________________

Words: 731 words
Author: Sarai Cruz