| • Chapter two: I Don't Know You • |

| • Hari POV • |

Seriously! I didn't know how I fell for that! Why did I have to be so stupid!

My first kiss.

When he parted away from the kiss. He looked at me, still emotionless. "Now... Why don't you buy me a snack?" He ordered. My heart was fluttering, somehow. I felt numb. So I turned around and entered the money into the vending machine.

From behind, he put his arms around me to press the button of the snack he wanted. When the snack was ejected, he grabbed it and flee.

This is all his fault! How dare he give me my first kiss. Why did it have to be him? I always dreamed that my first kiss would be someone I love. Someone who cares for me.

Not just any trouble maker!

____________________

I walked home down the streets of my neighborhood. The sky was somewhat light. The sun was still up but it wanted to rest already. I wouldn't blame the sun.

I started jogging until I had reached home. My mom was cooking dinner. I could smell it, it was kimchi. I love kimchi, my mom makes the best. "Mom I'm home!" I saw
Hollered while I ran to my room. Ah this is so nice! My room, I missed you so much!

I threw myself on the bed, feeling the soft mattress that hid under my blankets. I looked over to my night table. "Hello bubbles! Are you hungry? Did you miss me?" I told my little fish. I fed him

"Hari! There's someone at the door to see you!" My mom screamed. What? I don't have any friends though. I'm so curious!

I exited my room and went to the living room. My first kiss was sitting on my couch. The trouble maker.

But I can't act bad in front of my mom. No, she will be very upset. Maybe... I'll get grounded? I don't knohw what she will do!

"Anyehogaseyo." I vowed at him. He still, showed no emotion on his face, but he vowed back.

"Hello, this is my new friend. We are from school and I will promise you that I will take very good care of her." Mr. Trouble told my mom. My mom.

Pfft, look who's talking. The cause of my troubles is telling my mom that he will be no trouble. As if sharks didn't eat meat.

"Ah, I see! How nice, my daughter making friends on the first day! And you're very handsome too!" My mom told him. Handsome?! Pfft! Not even in my dreams. "What are y'all waiting for? Go and hang out. Have fun!" She continued.

Mr. Trouble Maker grabbed my hand and pulled me outside. We walked a few feet away from my house. And then I stopped him. "What are you doing here?! How did you know I live here?" I asked him.

"I followed you." He said, honestly. He followed me? Who gave him the right? Is he a stalker? What does he want!

"Are you... Stalking me?" I asked him, giving him the 'do you want to die' look.

"Yes." He said.

"How can you be so honest!" I hollered at the fact that he admitted it. "Do you want to die?" I screamed at him, my facial expression said everything. It said how much hatred I had towards him, though today was the first day we met. I felt like I knew everything about him already. I knew that he was such a pain on my you know what.

"Yah, what did you say to me?" He said, taking step forward. My heartbeat quicken, for i felt scared. I might sound brave, but when it comes to action... I'm not very brave. "How dare you threaten me?!" He continued. "I came to see you today so you can know who I am. Because it is abvious that you don't know." He grabbed my wrist and dragged me somewhere I didn't know. My wrist was hurting, his grip was too tight on my thin wrist.

"You're hurting me." I cried out as I was still being dragged. He ignores me and continue to drag me around the streets of seoul. He pulled out a cab and pushed me inside. He entered, too. "Where are we going?" I ask.

"Just follow that van in front of us." He told the driver. But does he even know the driver on the van? "Let me introduce myself." He turned towards me to talk. "My name is park hae Jin." Continued.

Park hae Jin?

Quite interesting... And quite late to tell me his name.

"My name is -" he cut me off as he placed his index finger on my lips, telling me to shush.

The rest of the car ride was rather silent. The van in front of us stopped driving. So we stopped too. Me and haejin got out the taxi. "Come on, let's go before it's to late." He said. He started following the man from the white van, who had gotten off.

As soon as we reached the man, haejin threw a fist. Then another fist. But the ajjussi defended himself, he threw some fist back. They fought violently. I stood there in shocked for a few seconds until I snapped out of it. "Hae Jin!" I screamed. "Stop it!" I cried out. But he seemed not to listen. He, without any emotion, threw fist as if he was hitting a box or something of no value.

How can he be human?

_________________________
Words: 921 words
Author: Sarai Cruz