| • Chapter fifteen: Goodbye, Zombie • |

| • Hari POV • |

"haejin."

"Yes?" He snapped back and looked at me. We were sitting on the grass infront of a lake, at the park. The view was really perfect. And I thought that it would be the perfect time to make things a little more official.

 And I thought that it would be the perfect time to make things a little more official

"Sarangheyo, oppa." I told him, my cheeks fluttered red for a second, but I tried to ignore it. Slowly, I leaned in and pecked his lips for a good ten seconds.

"Really? You call that a kiss?" He said. Then, without letting me reply. He leaned in giving me a deeper kiss. It seemed like the world stopped, time stopped. I wanted this moment to last forever. But it didn't.
He pulled away, and gave me the sweetest smile. he stood up, pulled me up and dragged me away. He pulled me below a tree. "Shh." He put his finger on my lips. He looked around to see if anyone was around. "I love you too."

"Yeah... But why do you have to whisper that." I asked, curious about why he was being so secretive.

"Because I wanted to tell the world that I love you." He responded, still living me other more questions.

"But you didn't tell the world.."I said.

"You are my world." He winked. I think my heart just fluttered. Like my heart wants to fly away my chest right now.

"Aww, haejin." I awed, and gave him a hug. "Haejin. Look at me." He looked at me. "I'm right here. Ok? I'm never gonna leave you again. So please stay.

"Today, I can feel your presence more than ever. Trust me." And with that, we left. We went back home. Because we both were really sleepy.

____________________

"Hari?" I heard a voice at the distance. It was obviously zombie. I just wanted to sleep today. But I don't know what he'll do while I sleep, so it's better I wake up.

I really don't want to see zombie's face right now. I just don't. "What do you want?!" I cried out while rubbing my eyes.

Suddenly, the door opened. I quickly covered my body with the covers. "Are you up?" He asked.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I screamed. He literally just barged inside my room. And I'm not wearing much under this covers. There's something called knocking.

"Oh... I'm so-sorry. I didn't know. I didn't know. I just... Wanted to tell you something." His tone of voice is really different. But I won't get fooled.

"What?"

"I'm... I'm haejin." He smiled. "I think... I think I was able to get over my multi personality dissorder."

_______________________
Words: 438 words
Author: Sarai Cruz

Author's note:

Yes, it's true I took like forever to update. And I'm sorry for that. But I can explain. I have a life. You see I go to school and my exams were coming up. And like there's so much to do, and I need to watch kdramas. I just couldn't fit Wattpad on my schedule. But now I'm on summer vacation. So I will try my best to update AT LEAST once a week. And at the most three times a week. I am doing this because I know that I have reader's who are actually reading my book. And I get so happy whenever my views goes up. But you know what makes me happier? I love to read people's comment. I want to know wether you like a scene or you dislike it. That way I can switch things up a bit so that you can enjoy it. I need I ideas people!