| • Chapter nine: The Reason For My Kidnap • |

| • Hari POV • |

I was thrown inside a room. I was in a house, a pretty normal house. I'm guessing that this is his house. The room that I was thrown in, it has a nice bed and a nice window, nothing spooky about this room.

 The room that I was thrown in, it has a nice bed and a nice window, nothing spooky about this room

He slammed the door closed when I was thrown inside. I ran up to the door, but it was already locked. I wasn't going to try to kick the door open because I knew that I couldn't do it. And I was standing on the second floor so I wasn't going to jump out the window. The least I could do right now is sit in the bed, and wait for an explanation.

So I waited. And I waited some more. It took some hours, but then haejin opened the door. He closed the door behind him and started walking towards me. He sat beside me on the bed which I've been sitting on for hours. "You may be wondering why you're here." He started. "But don't expect much, I'm just your patient."

"But why am I here?" I asked.

"I need your help. I think... I think there is something wrong with me, psychology. But to be able to know what's really wrong with me, you'll have to watch me 24/7." He said. He sounded really serious. I don't know what he meant by there's something wrong with me, but it sounds scary.

"Then... Why did you kidnapped me? How am I supposed to get paid?" I whined. I know a doctor's priority is the patient... But hey, I'm human too and I need that pay check.

"I never said that you'll do it for free. I'll reward you once in a while." He said. He threw some clothes at my face. "Go take a shower, you'll be living here for the time of my liking.

"B-but--" before I could finish, he had already left the room. At least he doesn't look like a bad person... Right? Handsome people aren't supposed to be dangerous? Well in movies, the kidnappers are always the ugly ones. Well... Except on "strong woman do bong soon." That kidnappers was too handsome to be a kidnapper. It made me confused.

I walked out the bedroom, looking for the bathroom. He never told me where it was, I guess he wants me to find out by myself. I opened a few doors. Some doors were closets, bedroom... And then the last one on the end of the hallways was the bathroom. I opened the door.

I locked the bathroom and stripped my clothes. I took a quick shower. Then I got changed into the clothes he had given me. They were woman clothes, surprisingly. I wore the black tights and the pink t-shirt with read "기스."

I walked outside the bathroom. "Haejin..." I shouted cautiously. I started creeping around. Being  cautious on my walk.

"What are you doing." I heard a whisper in my ear. I jumped up, surprised, then turned around to find haejin inches from my body. My heartbeat quicken. Problably because I was scared.

"I- w-was lo-ooking for y-ou." I stuttered. My eyes were wide as haejin was still inches from me. I walked backwards, but then stubbled with my own feet. Haejin grabbed my wrist and pulled me up before I could fall. Now I was even closer to him, as he was holding onto my waist.

"Dinner is ready." He whispered, then let me go and walked away. For a second, I was shocked in place. But then I started following behind him. He walked towards the kitchen, into the dinning room. The table was already set. It was full of tiny plates. There was all kinds of food on the table.

 There was all kinds of food on the table

I sat down Across from him. "Thank you for the food." I told him. Then I started eating, slowly.

"Are you ready to listen?" He asked me. I looked at him then nodded my head. He's problably going to tell me why I'm here. Which is only appropriate because I was kidnapped into a home when I'm completely innocent. Why me? Huh... Why me? There are millions of psychiatrist in the world... But he had to choose me. But that's ok, because it's not like a have a husband to come home too... Or children to feed. It's just my mom and me. But my mom don't care anymore. She lets me stay over night at places and do whatever I want.

Haejin continued talking. "I don't know when this started, but I know it's been years. This happened every night." I wasn't sure what he was talking about, but I just nodded and kept listening. "Every night I go to bed, like anybody else would. But then in the morning... I end up being somewhere else. Sometimes I'm in my own house, but sometimes I'm very far away from home. One time I even found myself to be in another city." He gave me the chills. Is it true, what he was saying. Though I know this is nothing super natural. I think I know what's wrong with him, but I'll have to study into him deeper. "Can you help me?" He finally asked.

"Yeah. I think I can help you." I told him, honestly. I'm actually kinda excited. Because it's my first time taking care of a case like this. But I should also be careful. What if he's a warewolf?

______________________________
Words: 917 words
Author: Sarai Cruz