| • Chapter five: Recover • |

| • Hari POV • |

I waited outside in the waiting room. Haejin was getting operated. Some of his ribs were broken. Why were they fighting so aggressively? What was the reason?

When a few hours went by, the doctor came out. "The operation was successful. He still hasn't waken up, but you can visit him." The doctor told me. My heart beat quickened. I can see him now.

I rushed to the room he was in. He was laying down on the hospital bed. He was asleep. I walked over to him and help his hand. "Please wake up. I think you have some explanation to do." I whispered to him. I sat down beside his bed, holding his hand. And just like that... I drifted to sleep.

I opened my eyes when I heard some groaning. Haejin was just now opening his eyes. "Haejin... Haejin." I repeated his name. "Are you ok?"

"Wh-who are you?" He whispered, a little confused. His eyes were squinting, he probably couldn't sense what was around him, yet.

Oh my God, did he forget everything? Did he have brain damage and got amnesia? No, no way this can happen!  What am I supposed to do with him? Should I call his parents? But I don't know their number!

"It's me.... Hari." I told him. He managed to open his eyes all the way.

"Hari?" He seemed shocked to see me. He grabbed my shoulder and pulled me in for a hug. "Thank you... Thank you for being here." Ok, so he doesn't have amnesia. That's relief. But... I feel kind of awkuard hugging a guy.

"I know it's not right to tell you this when you're in this condition." I said while breaking the hug. "Why were you fighting."

"Do you really want to know?" He asked him. I nodded my head. "The guy you saw.... He was talking about you. He was talking about your body. He wanted you as his next toy."

| • Haejin POV • |

I walked to school. I was making myself to the entrance of the school, but I heard Hari's name. I looked around.

Dong bin

I walked towards him. "What did you say about her? Hari?" I asked him. He looked at me and smirked. Dong bin is known as the biggest player of the school, he's not just a player, but he is rude. He slapped a female teacher one day because she was raising her voice.

"Hari. She's going to be my next Target. Have you seen her? She's a new a girl. People say that she's a bad ass. Her ***** **** ***** ****." Dong bin said. A smirked filled his face.

"Do you want to die?" I told him, my blood boiled.

| • Hari POV • |

"You didn't have to fight... Because of me, though. You should of just stayed by my side and protected me instead." I told him. He had to fight because of me? Whoa...nobody has done that for me, ever. I feel touched.

"I'm sorry... I promise, that I won't fight again." He promised me. He felt kind of guilty... And sorry. He must be in pain. But there's a question that keeps rotating in my head.

"Why did you fight for me? Do you like me?" I asked him, curious. His face turned bright red as his eyes widened.

"I-i." He couldn't speak.

"Shh. Just rest. I was just curious, but don't worry about it." I told him. "Then, I'm going to leave."

"No! Don't leave. Stay here, please." He pleaded.

____________________

Words: 585 words
Author: Sarai Cruz