Chapter 7

I guess you could say me and Harry were an item, but it's not considered official until he asks if I want to be his bird. Prom was tonight and I was so excited. I had everything planned out starting from right after school until the time we have to leave. During study hall, Ali, Katie, and I were planning out everything just to make sure we didn’t forget something.

"You talked to Harry right?" Katie said looking up from our list of 'things to do'. I nodded.

"Yep, I told him when we would leave and he said he's gonna take car of transportation." I confirmed.

"Good." She checked that off of the list.

"Okay, so right after since you have you're license and we don't, you're driving us everywhere." She said to me.

"Fine." I moaned rolling my eyes.

"Hey, it's not our fault we didn’t even get our permit." She protested.

"You failed the test 3 times!" I whined. She waved her hand in my face and I smacked it away. Ali snickered.

"I wouldn’t be laughing either. You're right up there with her." I said. Her smile faded.

"I told the guy not to put cones in my way." She said defensively.

"That's part of the test!" I said. She shrugged.

"Anyway, back to this. We get our nails and toes done at 3, hair done at 5 along with our makeup, dresses and shoes are already at your house V, and the boys will hopefully have flowers." She smiled placing the pen and paper on the table. I placed my hands on the table.

"Perfect." I said.

"Did he tell you how we were getting there?" Ali asked me. I shook my head.

"He just said it's all taken care of." She looked away playing with a strand of hair when the bell rang.

"We'll meet at the front entrance of the school." Katie ordered.

"Or my car?" I said.

"Is it in the usual spot?" She asked.

"Mhm."

"Fine then, we'll meet at your car." We went our separate ways into the busy hallways to our last class. Prom posters were plastered everywhere possible. Wherever you looked there was something about it. The vibrant colors and details put into them were really unique and creative. I was looking at one more closely as I walked through the busy hallway when I felt an arm snake around my waist. I looked to my side to find no one there.

"Excited for tonight?" I knew it was Harry.

"Loads." I said moving closer to him.

"It'll be a lot of fun, and I got some great news." I looked at him surprised.

"Really." I said in disbelief.

"Yup. I think you'll be happy." He said in a cocky way.

"Can't wait." He kissed my cheek and waved goodbye as I walked into my class. I took my seat in the far corner where I assigned and stared out the window. The teacher was talking but I didn’t listen. It was a review and English is my best subject. I doodled in my notebook as he lectured about some Greek god. I kept writing me and Harry's name over and over again surrounded by little hearts. I wonder what he was going to tell me. He seemed pretty confident about how I would react so it was definitely going to be good. It got so quiet in class I heard the clock as clear as day. Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock. I winced a little as I stared out at the crystal blue sky. Tonight was going to be just perfect, I could feel it.