WinWin ♡ The Waiter

tomorrow was the day. the day that you were going to confront your boyfriend. you knew he was cheating on you but you were too deeply in love with him to care about that.

after a long time of persuading from your friends, you finally agreed to break up with him. you lay in bed thinking about all the possible outcomes of what could happen tomorrow.

is he going to beg me to stay? or is he going to let me go? does he have an explanation?

you wouldn't know until 6:30 tomorrow.

dozing off, you just hope that tomorrow will be a good day.

you wake up to the sound of your alarm ringing. you press the 'off' button before going to the bathroom and taking a shower.

you get yourself cleaned up before hopping into a pair of sponge bob square pants leggings and a big oversized moomin shirt that your younger brother got you.

you slouch on your couch and just watch movies, eat or call your friends until it was 5:50.

you get off the couch and go back to your room to get ready for your meeting with your boyfriend, taeok.

you wear a pair of light blue jeans and a crop yellow shirt that is off shoulder (media above ^^).

you match it with a black bag and then head out of the door and towards the bus stop.

30 minutes later, you arrive at the café that you and your boyfriend agreed on meeting in.

you take a seat by the window and just look out. 5 minutes later, taeok arrives and he takes a seat in front of you.

before you could say anything, a waiter comes to the two of you and asks you what you both wanted.

you order an iced drink while taeok orders a water.

"you look beautiful baby" he holds onto your hands, happily grinning at you

"thanks" you say while awkwardly pulling your hand out of his grasp

your drinks arrive and you both begin to sip on your drink quietly.

"i know you're cheating on me" you deadpan

"you do?" he asks kinda shocked

"i do" you nod

"oh great so i can leave now right?" he begins to get up

"wa-what?" you begin to tear up

"i mean you were going to break up with me am i right?" he asks and you simply nod

"great so i can leave. bye" he picks up his jacket and walks out of the door, not even turning to glance at you once

you break out into tears as you bury your face into the palm of your hands. you continue to sob until you feel a hand on you shoulder.

you look up to see you waited holding out a tissue for you.

"don't cry. you're way to good for him" he wipes your tears for you

"a-ah thanks" you sniffle

"no problem. how about i pay for your drinks and then maybe drive you home? it is getting late and i don't want you to walk home at this time alone" he confesses

"o-oh yeah that would be great" you smile weakly at him

winwin never thought he would be able to do such thing. he himself was shocked from the amount of confidence he had while talking to her.

she had been coming here as a usual date spot with her boyfriend for a long time. he knew that he she had a boyfriend but he couldn't help but fall for her kindness.

he told himself that this might be the only chance he gets. what if she gets another boyfriend?

with a lot of persuasion from his good japanese friend, yuta, he managed to make the first move on her and he was glad it worked.

once she answers his request, he gets off of his seat with a pounding heart but managed to keep a cool composure all the way to the cash register.

"so, how'd it go?" asks yuta as he winks at the chinese boy

"i'm driving her home. can i have the check for their drinks?" he blushes deeply

yuta hands his the check but was shocked when winwin placed the money in the cash register.

"you're paying for her drinks? how come you never pay for my drinks?" pours yuta

"i'm heading out. see you tomorrow" winwin ignores his friends comment as he slips off his apron and puts on his jacket

he waves goodbye before striding towards y/n with his hands clenched out of nervousness.

y/n gets up as he comes closer to her. she picks up her drink and they both head towards winwin's car.

he opens the door for her and she thanks him before going in. he jogs over to the other side and quickly slides into the drivers seat.

"where do you live?" he asks

"(your address)" y/n answer

he begins driving as they occasionally ask each other question.

once it got awkward, winwin turned on the radio as an exo songs blasts out.

y/na eyes widen as she begins to sing along to her favorite band. winwin smiles at the sight before singing with her. (#givewinwinlines)

by the end of the ride, they were screaming there lungs out to random songs, occasionally parking the car just to dance.

the car stops outside y/ns house. winwin could feel his happiness drain slightly. y/n looks at him and notices that he wasn't as happy as before.

"cheer up. we can do this again some over time" she hands him a paper with her number on it before exiting the car and entering her house.