Jisung ♡ Masquerade Ball

Masquerade Ball

The load music beats over and over again in my ear. The disco ball shining colors of pink, purple, yellow, orange and blue slightly blinded me. I bring my hand up to my eyes to shut up the light.

I scan the now decorated school gym. Everybody was dancing with their partner or group of friends. I look at the mirror that was hung on the wall beside the drinks.

My (h/c) hair was put back in some sort of messy bun that had many strands falling out of it. The white mask which had some feathers on matches my short and simple white dress that ends at my knees.

My friends are all busy with their dates so I sat down at one of the empty tables. I take a sip from my cup of punch and slightly sigh.

Is this how I want to spend the best night of my life?

"Can I have this dance?" Asks a voice from behind me

I turn around and look at the tall boy. He had blue hair and was wearing a black shirt with some matching black pants and a red tie. His face was covered with a back mask so I couldn't tell which student it was.

A slow song comes on and I hesitantly place my hand on his. He leads me to the center where he places his hands on my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck and slowly move side to side.

"You look really beautiful (Y/N)" he complimented

"You know me?" I ask

"Of course I do. But you sadly don't know me" he sighs and looks down

"What does that mean?" I ask confused

Just as he was about to answer, G-Dragon and TaeYan's song, Good Boy, came on. Everyone starts dancing to the beat, jumping up and down.

Slowly, everyone forms into a circle as two boys get in the middle and start popping. The stranger that I was dancing with before was now on the other side of the circle.

He goes to the middle and busts some moves while everyone was cheering for him. He looks at me and shoots me a wink and the next thing I know is that I'm being dragged away by one of my friends.

♥︎ Later ♥︎

Me and my group of friends are currently at MacDonalds eating and laughing. It was around 11 o'clock and I still couldn't get the words out of my mind.

"I know you but you don't know me"

Is he some sort of secret admirer?
Ya! (Y/N) what are you thinking!

Maybe he's just a creep that snuck into the dance?
Nah, he's too cute to be a creep.

Who is he?

♥︎ At School ♥︎

The weekend had just finished and its now time for school. Currently in the cafeteria, I look around for any blue haired boys.

Blonde, purple, burnet, orange...

But no blue.

Sighing, I decide to go to the library. I grab a book from one of the shelves and being reading the first couple of pages.

"You danced with (Y/N)? No way!"

"You died your hair blue and you didn't show me! How could you! I thought we were best friends!"

"Didn't she recognize you?"

"Well no idiot she didn't. She's a year older than him so she probably doesn't even know he exists"

"Guys keep it down"

I look up in shock.

Could it be him?

I sneakily look behind the book shelf to find a group of 7 boys sitting down at a table. One of the was pouting while touching a blonde boys hair.

I step forward and all of them look at me. The boy in blonde hair looks away as his cheeks glow red.

"E-excuse me but I over heard your conversation and well I was wondering... was you the one who danced with me?" I ask in a quiet voice but the hope in my voice was very clear

They all look at the blonde boy, not knowing what to say.

"It- it was me" he says shyly