All color faded from the man's face, praying vigilantly to God to boost up his luck to maximum, because one thing everybody knew for sure, "Jungkook never misses".

JM POV:

My eyes widened as I saw the man being dragged and ties to the practice dummy, while he struggled to be freed. 

Hearing Jungkook words made me sick, how can someone be this cruel? 

Every inch of my body was urging me to help the poor man, to not let anyone die in front of me again. The scene of my parent's death flashed before my eyes, the desperation in their eyes, the last breath they took, how I wasn't able to do anything for them. A little panic attack started to roar in front of me, as I was standing there contemplating, whether I should reveal myself or not.

 To be honest, I was more than sure that if I tried to interfere, Jungkook would kill me along with him, but my conscience was not allowing me to let him die. I saw Jungkook picking up a knife, twirling it with his hand like it was a toy, as he gave the shivering man an evil smirk.

 Before he could throw it, I barged into the room yelling a loud "STOP" as I marched towards Jungkook, who suddenly got frozen in the spot. 

"You bastard, how can you go around killing people like they are some useless flies wandering around? Do you have no regard for humanity? does human life means nothing to you?", anger was coursing through my body and before I knew, a sharp sound of a slap resonated in the room, making everyone gasp, Including me.

Now it was my turn to stand frozen, unable to comprehend what I did.

 I slapped Jeon Jungkook, in front of a freaking dozen men.

 My death was certain for sure.

 Before I could react, a group of men held me down, pushing me forcefully on the ground.

 "Well, well, well, look who do we have here", he said in a cold and creepy voice even more distant than his usual tone.

 His voice made me shiver, the hairs on my body going erect. He crouched down to my level, staring intently at me, with a fire burning in his orbs. I looked down immediately unable to meet his strong gaze. He grabbed a handful of my hair, jerking my head up in a harsh grip, forcing me meet his gaze.

 "What do you think you just did, Park Jimin", he whispered in my ear in a low and coarse voice, making me whimper slightly.

 "I am sorry, I didn't m-mean to d-do that", I barely voiced out due to his harsh grip on my hair. 

"Oh but you did", I heard him say.

 The Jungkook I was seeing now was even worse than the person I met for the first time. He appeared to be more vengeful, much colder.

 "You disrespected me in front of my people, you must be punished accordingly. Don't you think", he gave me his infamous smirk. Tears were streaming down my face, as my lower lip trembled in fear. 

"P-please, J-Jungkook, I am sorry; I just wanted to help that man", I suddenly felt so small, so vulnerable. I thought I could save that man, but ended up in a position worse than him. Who was going to save me? 

"Look here, your knight in a shining armor", he addressed the man tied up to the target. My head hung more low in embarrassment. 

"If you are so eager to help him, why not you take his place, seems like justice to me", he said. My eyes widened at his statement. Before I could say anything I was being replaced by the man. Now it was me standing in front of the target, with his men surrounding me, I was not even tied, maybe they knew that I was too much of a coward to dare to move. I stood there like a statue, not moving even a single hair. 

"I must admit, you look much pleasing to practice on, compared to that man baby boy", I heard his voice coming from a distance. I was slowly losing my conscious mind, as my body was getting short of breath. I could feel the panic attack knocking at my consciousness. With hooded eyes, I saw him picking up a knife, agonizingly slow as he stared me right in the eye. With another smirk and faster than the speed of light, he threw the knife aiming at me.

 "Zhhoop" (A/N: I don't know how to write the exact sound :D bear with me), the knife was stuck a mere two cm from my right shoulder.

 "Opps", seems like I missed", Jungkook grinned appearing to be disappointed.

 I knew it for a fact that he was just playing with me, and with the last throw he will plunge it straight in my chest.

 "Let's try again, shall we", he picked the other knife, throwing it in the air for a bit, weighing it before throwing it directly at me. Another sound and I felt a piercing pain in my right ear. The knife was stuck near my right cheek, piercing my ear a little drawing out blood staining my right cheek. "Blood", my body began to panic. 

"Move an inch and we will start it all over again", I heard his voice roar in the room making me freeze on the spot. Well, it was already over, so why drag it further long. No matter how much I wanted to black out, no matter how bad I wanted to let my body fall, as my legs continue to become numb I stood there frozen like a statue. With one last sound of the knife hitting me or the target, I blacked out.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Update cz It's my BIrTHDAY today🙊🙊🙊🙊💃