Chapter 11

Guilt was suddenly overcoming me, but why should I feel guilty? I was just getting him back. But that's not the Stasee everyone knows and that I know. I may have just broken a relationship, well to be honest I didn't actually care about that part because I hate both of them with my guts; so they were perfect for each other.

'Stasee where are you going?' Sarah asked tugging on my arm

'Just for some air' I sighed

'Hey are you okay?' She asked coming out from the crowd 

'Yeah I'm fine, it's just abit warm in here' I smiled reasuringly

'Alright..' She spoke in a un believing tone

I was really bad at lying, but I just wanted to be on my own right now. Plus it was really warm in there.

I came into the backgarden, which mainly consisted of the smokers. So I went to the front of the house, I couldn't stand the smell of smoke. 

'I hope you're happy' A snobby voice spoke

I spun around and was greeted by dum and dummer.

'What are you on about Carmen' I sighed

Why was I wasting my breath on these two?

'Jake flipped because you kissed someone, that's what you should be happy about' Leboni butted in

'Oh the side kick's here now' I laughed to myself

'Oh shut up twerp, all this is because of you' She spoke prodding my shoulder

Why did she think she had the right to touch me? Disgsuting piece of human, I'd probably get an STD off her from just transfering air with her, which was kinda gross thinking about it.

'All this? Oh wait, Jake getting jealous of me kissing someone else? When he's your boy friend?' I laughed

She obviously hadn't thought about the whole situation, Jake was her boy friend yet he was still getting jealous about me kissing another boy. She took a minute to take it in as I could see from her facial expression, however Leboni was taking extremely longer.

'You bitch!' She screamed

Suddenly my face was jolted to the side from a slap from the queen bitch, my hand came up to my cheek in shock. As I bawled my fist up to punch her another hit was stricked, but this time it felt sharp and was on my head, next thing I knew my eyes were closing with pieces of glass and blood falling down my forehead. The bitch fucking bottled me!

'Stasee?' A voice echoed down my ear

Man I'd gotten knocked un concious, by Carmen! That little slut was in for it now. 

'Where the fuck is she' I almost yelled

'Calm down, this is my fault' 

Your fault? Who the heck is this..oh wa..

I stood up quickly causing me to go abit dizzy, man I really did get a hit.

'Don't stand up so quick!' Jake spoke

'Why the heck are you looking after me?! After your girl friend just god damn bottled me! I don't fancy it happening again so fuck off!' I whined

'Just let me explain all of this!' He begged

'No, there's nothing to explain! Why the heck did I have to meet you none of this would be happening right now..Just don't speak to me anymore, don't look at me and definitley do not let on to me if you see me. Let's just act how we was a month ago, completley oblivious to each other, okay?' 

'If that's what you want' He spoke while swallowing

Why was he swallowing? That's what you do to keep that lump out of your throat before you cry, was he going to cry? No, he wouldn't cry over me, right?

I nodded and gave him a civil smile, as it would be my last. However he didn't return it, he just looked down at the ground as I walked away. I don't even know why I said all that, I don't want to go back to how we were a month ago, I want us to be how we was just a week ago..

'Don't you worry, that bitch is limping to a&e' Molly smiled while holding up Carmens heel

'So is bitch 2' Sarah smiled while holding up Leboni's

I burst out laughing along with them, at least I knew I'd gotten pay back. Even if I hadn't given it to them.