Chapter 31

*Stasee's POV*

My arms threw themselves up into the air as I stretched, my back arched as I yawned sprawled out on my bed...wait, my bed? How the heck did I get here?

'Morning sweetie!' My Mom sang as she burst in

'How the heck did I get in here?' I asked in my morning voice

'Oh that lovely boy Jake carried you up' She smiled brightly

Jake carried me? He met my Mom?! Oh god this couldn't end well...my eyes widened at her.

'I like him' She smirked while pursing her lips

'Me too' I muttered still in a trance

'Well come on, get ready for another day at school' She smiled while patting my legs before leaving

So Jake actually carried me up here? When did I fall asleep on him? Oh damn I hope he doesn't think I thought  the date was rubbish,  because it wasn't!

Wait I just called it a date.

Well it was, wasn't it?

I shook my head and sighed, time for another draining day at school. 

I hoped down each step, I was usually pretty moody in the mornings, but I guess not this one!

'Here he is again' Mom smirked peeping through the blinds

'Huh?' I muttered as I chewed my toast

'Jakes here' She spoke still staring out the blinds

Jakes here? He has a thing with just showing up doesn't he? But I guess now I don't have to walk to school, and now I can spend more time with him!

'I guess I'll be off' I smiled

'Have a good day' She smirked 

I shook my head at her with my hidden smile and opened the door to be greeted by his killer smile, he looked so hot just sat in the car waiting, I could get used to this every morning. I strolled over and slid in.

'Are you ever going to actually tell me when you're coming?' I asked

'Maybe one day' He shrugged as he pulled out the drive

I smirked and leaned my head back on the chair, we eventually pulled up outside of school, I gathered my things and opened the car door. Once again, alot of people stared. Jake could tell I was feeling uncomfortable, I really did hate lots of people staring at me.

'What's up?' He asked

'Everyone's staring' I whispered

'Who cares, give them something to talk about' He whispered into my ear and planted a sweet kiss onto my cheek

Gasps off whispers attacked my ears, various girls sent me dirty looks, Jake Hefferson just kissed me on the cheek, oh c'mon Stasee, it isn't that much of a big deal.

Yes it is, it's Jake freakin' Hefferson.

'See you later' He whispered

Ok don't make it look like you're in a daze, carry on walking into school. 

'What the heck is up with you, you look like you've saw a ghost' Molly laughed as I walked in

'N-nothing' I stuttered

They both shot me strange looks but we made our way to lessons, once again, they had a lesson together and I was stuck on my own. This is one of the many reasons why I hate school. 

I said my goodbye's and made my way over to my locker to collect my books, that's until someone grabbed my waist and pushed me against the locker. I gripped my hands on the other persons trying to remove them, but they were too strong.

'What the-' I whined

I looked up to be greeted by a boy-ish smile from Jake, he really did look amazing smiling with his teeth, but he looked hot smirking too.

'Jake!' I moaned while hitting him

He laughed while keeping his hands tightly on my waist, his breathing was heavy and he just looked so damn hot. But everyone was staring, especially Carmen.

Carmen! I hadn't heard a peep out of her since the whole incident the other day, she looked so...rough? Her hair didn't have it's usual shine and the bags under her eyes were awful, what the heck happened to her? She quickly turned back to her locker and I caught her gaze, did I intimidate her? Surely not...I mean, it's just me?

'Go out with me tonight' Jake demanded

'Jake I don't want to rush into another rela-' 

I was quickly cut off by Jake crashing his lips into mine, oh my god it was an amazing kiss. Well saying that, Jake's kisses were always amazing. 

'Please' He begged out of breath

People wolf whistled and cheered while I just stood under Jake with my face like a tomato, Carmen was still in the corner of my eye getting something out of her locker, it's like...she was eavesdropping or something.

'Okay' I smiled while I made his colar neat

'I haven't got the car tonight, so meet me at Cromwell road?' 

I nodded, he planted another peck on my lips while winking and left. I finally got my books out of my locker like I wanted too. But all that was playing on my mind was Carmen, do I owe her an apology? Should I say sorry? Did I make her like this? Wait, it wasn't just me that said something though, ugh I hate this guilty concious I have. 

I turned around to speak to her, but she had already gone, what the heck? I shook my head and closed my locker as I made my way to first lesson, but my phone vibrated.

Text From - Unknown

You better watch out.

Goosebumps rose to the surface of my skin, who is this and what could they possibly want with me?!