Chapter 19

Tyler walked back into the party proudly with me as his arm wrapped around my waist holding me tightly like I was his prize. Sarah and Molly raised their eye brows and smirked at me, I shook my head at them and they signaled the 'ok' sign to say they approved of him. And I was glad they did.

I walked past Carmen and her group, of course she had something so say..when didn't she?

'Oh, now you can keep away from my man' She smiled saracastically

'Don't worry, I will' I smiled sarcastically back

Did she think I'd actually get offended by this statement? I swear, she doesn't even like Jake. She just likes him because he's hot..it makes her look good. And he wouldn't even be dating her if she didn't have that secret against him!

Why am I getting mad?

'You ok Stasee? You look kind of..troubled' Tyler asked

'I'm fine' I smiled reassuringly

He nodded and smiled down on me, we walked into the kitchen where all the jocks were stood in a huddle drinking..Oh crap Jake's there. Although I felt better when I saw Molly stood with Jay, where would Sarah be though?

'Stasee!' Molly spoke slipping out of Jay's grip

'You talk to Molly, I'm gonna speak to the guys for abit' Tyler smiled

I nodded and proceeded over to Molly, I still stood in the huddle with the rest of the jocks, however they continued with their conversation while me and Molly had our own. 

I could feel Jake's glare on me, and I don't know if it was a good glare or a bad one..I mean, I haven't really spoke to him properly since that encounter in the janitors closet. 

'So..what's happening with you and Tyler?! He SO likes you!' She gleamed

'He just asked me to be his girl friend' I whispered

'OH MY GOD!' She sceamed

Jake's head was the first to turn to us..obviously. Wait, why am I watching just him?

'Sorry! What did you say?' She whispered

'Yes, of course!' I smiled proudly

'Ahh this is so adorable! I'm so happy for you Stase!' She jumped while pulling me into a hug

As we released Tyler had already made his way over to him while snaking his arm back around my waist.

'Guys..erm me and Stasee have something to tell you' Tyler spoke while clearing his throat

Oh please no, not here, not now. Jake's jaw clenched, I remembered how he pounced on Ryan for kissing me, imagine how he would feel just from me dating someone else? Well, he couldn't do anything anyway, otherwise his cover is blown. Stupid secret, stupid Jake. Stupid everything!

All the guys had immediatley given us their attention, however Molly was standing their like an excited little girl as she already knew the news..I was stood with a worried look on my face. Tyler looked down confused, however I didn't look up at him, I just put on a brave face to allow him to carry on. I couldn't let him think I didn't want to be with him..because I did.

'Me and Stasee are dating' He spoke proudly

They all cheered, aprart from Jake. His grip tightened around his beer can and once again his jaw clenched. No one noticed apart from me how he faded as everyone went into a group hug. He just walked out the house, should I be feeling as guilty as I do? Because right now I'm feeling it..badly.

Tyler smiled down at me as I did back to him.

'Kiss kiss kiss!' They all chanted

I giggled and so did Tyler, oh that laugh was so cute.. He crashed his lips into mine, however I couldn't help but think..how better..Jake's kisses were. Oh stop it Stasee, you can't compare every boy to Jake, remember how badly he treated you? He was ashamed of you. Tyler isn't, he's treats you better than Jake ever did. Forget him.

But I don't want too.

'I'm just going outside to ring my Mom' I yelled into Tylers ear as the music overpowered me

He nodded and free'd me from his grip. I left the house and the fresh air hit me. Ah, it felt good. There wasn't many people out here, just the odd two or three. However they quickly entered back into the house, leaving me in peace. Although the music echoed through the house walls, how hadn't a neighboured complained yet?

My thoughts were corrupted as a big hand took mine, I couldn't see the person but they quickly dragged me around the corner and pinned me to the wall, so no one could see/hear us.

'WOAH WHA-' I yelled as I was cut off

The hand covered my mouth.

I looked up..it was Jake.

'Jake, what the hell?!' I gasped

'Why the fuck are you with Tyler?' He snapped

A part of me wanted to slap him but another part was very pleased that he had gotten so jealous easily. Plus it looked like it was eating him up.

Stasee why do you want to make Jake jealous? Why do you still care about him and his feelings?

'Why do you care?' 

'Stasee you're doing this to get back at me, you really shouldn't mess with me' He growled

'Shouldn't I?' I smirked

'See you're smirking, you don't even like Tyler!' 

'Yes I do, I'm smirking because it's pissing you off so much. I can't help my feelings for someone Jake.' I stated

'No Stasee, you DON'T like Tyler. You're doing it because I'm with Carmen and it's pissed you off. Soon I'm going to tell Tyler that I slept with Carmen, then I'll have your respect back' He smiled proudly

'You may have my respect back, but you won't have my heart back' I snapped at him as I left

He never lost my heart, he still has it.

Urgh I can't cope with all these feelings?! Who would have thought a month ago, that me, Stasee Middlewood, would be trying to choose which boy she liked..Tyler Grey or Jake Hefferson huh? Definitely not me.