Chapter 6

'So you're coming tonight?' Molly asked through the phone

'Ehh, I dont know, Jake might be there. I don't think I'm the one for these popular parties Sarah' I sighed

I did want to go, but I couldn't be bothered and the main reason was that I didn't want to bump into Jake as I was still pissed off with him. 

'Cmon' Stasee! You're not going to bump into him, there's going to be a house full of people. Sarah's coming too! It won't be the same without you' She whined

'But what if I dooo' 

'You know what. You are coming. I've decided. Be at yours at 6'

'Bu-'

And with that she hung up before I could protest, now I had to go. Whenever I didn't do what Molly said she went crazy at me, and I did want to go out tonight, who cares about Jake? He can't stop me going out. And it was Ryan Sheckler's party and maybe Jake wouldn't go because he kissed me? I don't care anyway, I can do what I want. 

I looked in the mirror and decided what I could do with myself to make sure I look atleast a little bit decent, and my love bite took over my vision. It was massive and purple, it looked terrible. Why the heck did I let him start sucking on my god damn neck? Jeeez. Plus that ment I couldn't kiss anyone tonight, well in Jake's mind that is. I guess I could put make up over it so it dissaspeared, then he couldn't say anything! Good thinking Stasee. 

I opened my wardrobe and picked out what to wear, it was 4pm by now since I slept in so I only had 2 hours to get ready and actually get there, since Molly hated being late. And I didn't like Molly when she was angry...

'Stasee, door!' 

'It's Molly and Sarah Mom, will you tell them to come up please!' 

'HEEEYOOOO YOU READY TO PARTAY' Molly screeched

Why did she have to be so loud, literally all of the time! Sarah laughed and shook her head as she followed in

'How have you spent all day with her Sarah' I laughed

'I'm actually not sure' 

I got the rest of my stuff and went downstairs to say bye to my Mom, the excitment had started to kick in!

'Mom I'm going out, I won't be back till tomorrow'

I had no idea what so ever about where I was staying, but for sure I'll find somewhere

'Okay sweetie, have fun girls!' She cheered

We all said bye and made our way to Ryans, he didn't live that far away from me so we walked it. As we got closer I could already hear the music blasting into my ears. This was going to be a good night.

'I'm so excited ahh!' Sarah smiled

'Oh yeah this is your first party! Believe me, they're good' Molly winked

'Only because you spend half of your night dry humping Jay' I laughed

She shot me a glare than laughed along because she had to admit it, since she did do it at the last party. Oooo damn the last fucking party. 

We entered the house and not to sound big headed but boys were already looking me up and down and smirking, I wasn't wearing anything too revealing, just not nerd style anymore. 

'Hey Stasee!' Tyler smiled

'Hey Tyler' 

It wasn't a conversation to carry on, just one of those as you walked past someone. But already Molly had shoved a drink into my hand.

'Oh no thank you' Sarah smiled

'What? You're not drinking at a party?!' Molly shrieked

'Well it's not very good for you...' 

'DRINK IT' 

Molly literally shoved the glass down her throat along with the drink, we drank and drank until we couldn't walk along with everyone else.

'Stasee! You came!' Ryan smiled

'Yeaahahah I wuunt miss a partaaayy!' I slurred

Okay I was incredibly drunk, I mean I was just dancing on my own till Ryan came over. I didn't even know where Molly and Sarah had gone.

And within minutes Ryan was already dancing with me, extremely close.

'You look hot tonight' He smirked

'Sooo dooo youuu' 

He pulled me closer and went in for a kiss, my mind didn't even understand what was happening so I went along with it. But I had to say he was a awesome kisser.

'Gotta peeee!' I yelled

He laughed at me and shook his head, I stumbled up the stairs and into the bathroom which the mirror had been smashed with. Okay Stasee avoid the glass..

'OOOOUUUCUCHCHCH' I screamed

As you could probably guess I fell onto the glass, my heel went to the side and my leg landed on it, and one of them had got stuck in it. 

'So stupid so stupid so stupid' I muttered to myself

'You okay in there?' A deep voice asked

Who the heck was that?

'NOOO I'M DYIIIINGGGG' I slurred

The door knob turned and a foot stepped in.

'Ohhh for fuck sake' I whined

It was only Jake wasn't it.

'I don't get why you hate me, but what the fuck have you done to your leg'

'Too drunk' I spoke holding up my drink

'Just for now can you pretend not to hate me, we need to get this out your leg'

'NO NO NO KEEP IN LEG, WILL HURT TO MUCH NOOO' I begged pushing myself away from him

'We can't keep it in your leg Stasee!'

'Mom will get it out, tomorrow' I smiled while closing my eyes

'Why tomorrow?'

'Not staying at home'

'Where are you staying?'

'Not sure' I spoke while throwing my hands up in the air to the music downstairs

'You're staying at mine, and we're getting that out your leg'

'NOOOOOOOOO I AM NOT I HATE YOU, AN NO YOU ARE NOT DON'T TOUCH MY LEG' I screamed

Once again he threw me over the shoulders and carried me downstairs, ok I was abit happy to be staying at his but I still fucking hated him.