Chapter 28

*Jake's POV*

I could tell by the look on her face that, that wink had killed her. She could never really hide her feelings Stasee, but I guess I was good at it, since she couldn't take the hints that I liked her. Well, I have been a complete ass to her, so I guess I haven't made it crystal clear.

I walked back into class to hand my revision book and was greeted by the two people I really didn't want to see right now, Tyler and Carmen. Which ment Stasee must have been in here with them two, I hope that bitch didn't saw anything to her. Ugh, I could not stand her, how the heck did I even do a pretend relationship with her? I'm not even comfortable sharing the same air as her.

'Douche' A low voice muttered

My head jerked up, since Tyler was the only boy in the class, it was obvious it was him. Oh man, I had been waiting so long to mess that face up of his. First he takes Stasee, then breaks her heart and he has the courage to call me a douche? I walked over to him until I could feel this breath on my face.

'You really think I'm the douche here?' I growled

'No, I said it for the fun of it' He spoke with a cocky tone

I just flipped, I didn't mean to but I did. Roughly I pushed him backwards onto the table he was leaning on, from his facial expression I could tell he wasn't expecting it. No one was, because our teacher raised from her seat and Carmen let out a gasp.

'I think you'll find you're the douche in this situation' I spoke

He didn't say anything, he just stared at me. I turned around, placed my book on Miss Marns desk and left the room in a huff. That fucking prick thinks he can call me a douche and get away with it? He's been let off easy for too long, time to get back at him.

*Stasee's POV*

Time for Maths, ugh. Atleast I was with Molly and Sarah, so I wouldn't have to face the raft of queen bitch; Carmen alone. She strutted in with her little hand bag and pink high heels, she looked like such a tart. It was painful how she thought she looked pretty. And why the heck was she pouting her lips? She was going to get wrinkles, and the thought of that to Carmen was like getting told you would have to loose a leg. It was like Death > Wrinkles in her case. Most girls in here didn't like Carmen one bit, her group was only friends with her since she had something to hold against each one of them, and she just relied on the boys to give her attention, because of her body, which wasn't actually that great. Then finally Jake walked in, looking as hot as ever but also troubled and angry, he was fine like 10 minutes ago when he winked at me? What can happen in that time?

'Students, I'm going to get the text books. Please, try and behave' Our teacher begged

We all nodded, even though none of us would. Straight away paper planes were flying across the room.

'What a slut' Sarah muttered at Carmen who was sat infront of us

Quickly she span around and slammed her hand on the desk.

'What was that?' She smiled unpleasantley

'I said, what a slut' Sarah smiled back

'Ugh, you're lucky I even took a second look at you' Carmen spoke while rolling her eyes

'What is your problem?' I butted in

'My problem, is you, and your little sidekicks'

'So, what are these then?' Molly spoke pointing her head in the direction of her, well what I like to call them, slaves.

'My friends'

'Of course they're your friends Carmen, only because you have something against each on of them' I growled

Oh damn this was going to get nasty.

'That's not true! Say something!' She screamed at the girls

They all squirmed uncomfortably under her glare.

'Carmen, all you are is a blackmailer, no one truly likes you' Jake spoke from across the room

Now everyone had our attention.

'I don't blackmail people!' She screamed even louder

'Yes you do' 3 of the girls repeated in her group

'You're a bitch' I spoke once more, from the noises people in the class were making, I could tell they agree'd with me too.

Tears welled up in Carmens eyes, well who knew a few months ago, we'd destroy the monster that is Carmen Clarke?