Chapter 9

My eyes fluttered open from the light ray's shining in through the curtains, Jake's heavy arm drooped over my waist. I didn't want to wake him so I grabbed my phone to text the girls to put their minds at rest, they were probably worried sick about where I was. 

Text to Sarah and Molly

No need to worry girls..some how I ended up with glass in my leg and Jake refused to let me go home as I was a TAD bit tipsy, see you both soon x x x 

And with that I sent the text, they both replied immediatley saying how worried they were and putting winky faces at how I was at Jakes, they're such kids. Even though I was happy to be here. To pass the time I clicked on the facebook icon and went down my newsfeed.

Jake Hefferson is in a relationship with Carmen Clarke

5 comments and 7 likes

I clicked on the comments

Tyler Grey - So Stasee's mine? Nice one dude.

Ryan Sheckler - Since when man? And Tyler, I think you'll find I'm the one she kissed ;)

Luke Ruffer - DUDE. CAERMEN IS HOT. BUT RYAN? STASEE FUCKING KISSED YOU?! Lucky man.

Sarah Hardman - WHAT?! DUDE WHEN I SEE YOU YOU'RE GETTING FUCKING BEATINGS, STOP MESSING WITH MY FRIENDS HEAD!! DICK.

Molly Shay - You're serious? Carmen Clarke over Stasee? Jeez man I thought you had standards, bellend.

WHAT?! 

This guy has the cheek to be in bed with me, with his arm around me, WHEN HE'S GOT A FUCKING GIRL FRIEND?! I was so pissed off he was lucky I didn't whack him one while he was still asleep, I needed to scream so loud. Quietly I got out of bed even though it was hard as I was so angry and grabbed all my stuff. Great, I only had my dress or Jake's top, obviously, I took the dress. I wouldn't want to be seen in that dick's clothes, especially now he has a 'girl friend' 

Quickly I walked down the stairs until a voice stopped me.

'Stasee sweetie, where are you going?' A croaky voice asked

Oh crap it was Jake's creepy Dad

'Uhh, my Mom needs me back home' I spoke nervously

'Oh, what a pity.. I wanted to get to know you abit better' He smirked

'Maybe another time' I smiled

'I'm sure you can stay for just a few minutes'

'Really..I have to go' I spoke trying to grab the door knob without removing my eyes from him

'STAY' He demanded while still smiling

My body shook from the fright of his voice, what was with this guy?!

'DAD' Jake yelled

'What?' His Dad asked innocently

'Don't you dare shout at her, I'm sick of you creeping my friends out!'

'Watch who you're talking to' He spoke while squinting his eyes at Jake

'Fuck you' Jake muttered

'What was that?' He snapped

'Nothing'

He walked back into the kitchen and Jake looked at me confused, without thinking I opened the door and slammed it shut. I quickly walked down the street to my house, even though it was like a half an hour walk. But I needed time to think anyway.

'STASEE' Jake shouted

I immediatley knew it was him, but I didn't turn around. 

That's until he got closer and grabbed my waist.

'Where are you going? Why did you just walk out?' He asked confused

'Sorry? Why do you care? Haven't you got a girl friend to go see?' I snapped sarcastically

'What?' He spoke while shaking his head

Why was he acting so confused about this? Obviously he knew he had a girl friend, I mean who else would set the relationship status?

I pulled my phone out my pocket and opened facebook again with the evidence. I shown him and his face changed a completley different expression.

'Thought so' I said

'Stasee let me explain'

'NO, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT! LEAVE ME ALONE! YOU KEEP MESSING WITH MY HEAD AND I'M SICK OF IT. JUST LEAVE. ME. ALONE!' I screamed

'If that's what you want' He muttered

I nodded and turned away and carried on walking. Obviously it wasn't what I wanted, but I was sick of his excuses, or was it that I was too busy protecting my pride? I don't even know what to think anymore, how could he have an explanation for something like that?