Chapter 3: The first day

William POV

I was waking up and felt Neo next to me. I then look at the time and see that it was 7:45 and I decided to wake her up.

William: hey , Neo , if you don't wake up I'll eat the remaining ice cream.
Neo: * tired * noooo , it's mine , eat me instead~
William: como on we gotta get ready , you know how I am with timing.
Neo: sure

I then change into my black suit that father gave me , it was a mixture of Kevlar and carbon fiber and in some parts carbon titanium. But as I was getting ready I was thinking how are RBY doing.

Ruby POV

Mmmm my body feels like a mash potato , that team really beat us up. Heck not even Yang or Weiss are awaken yet. At least Blake is doing better.

Ruby: Hey Blake, I can see your doing better
Blake: yea , that guy really has a Aim , I still have a headache from the headshot he gave me , oh , before I forget, the nurse wanted me to hand you this letter. She said Team WN wanted it for you to have it.
Ruby: ok , thanks

I then try to take the note the best I can and open it up.

Dear team RBY I want to say sorry if me and my teammate beat you up badly. Tell Yang that what I did was not personal and it was me sparring with her , I'm sure Neo is the same but she fell asleep in my arm. I wish for your recovery and that you're feeling better in the near future. Having said that I hope you have a wonderful day/night and I'll see you when your better.

- WW

Mhm , it was nice of him to send a get better letter. Maybe I'll have to go and tell him thanks for the letter once we're out. But he forgot the Weiss, most of been a mistake, he did say Neo fell asleep on him.

Ruby: hey Blake, how long do we have to stay here ?
Blake: well , you and me have miner injuries so maybe in a couple of hours but Weiss and Yang are the worst, Weiss has a fractured neck , femur , scapula and fibula , that's only her superficial injuries , doctor said he will do a deeper search later and Yang has her entire right arm dislocated and some heavy injuries in the forearm , she also has heavy damage on her liver , head trauma from the the roundhouse kick , lung damage and 9 broken ribs , they really did a number on us. And that was only training, I'm scared to know what will happen if they get for real.

Wow , I didn't see like that , but at least he was nice enough to send a Letter.

Ruby: ok , do you mind asking , whats Baba llaga ?
Blake: Baba Yaga , Ruby , He's the most fearsome Hitman on Remnant, no one knows much of him. People only know his name , that he has a son and nobody messes with him. Last man to mess with hem ended up getting shot in Continental floor giving him a hit but it got erased after 5 years. He's a ghost among the dead , a red person in a crowd of white people , a Wolf in sheep clothing. Being obvious in plain sight but so obvious that no one can see him. The only reason people know about him is because of the guy he killed, before that is like he didn't even exist.
Ruby: *scared* so he can be a hobo asking for money but in reality his after you ?
Blake: yea

William POV

I was at Ports class and can't this guy talk about something that is not his youth. If you ask me , I have done more in a year than that guy in he's entire life . But you don't see me bragging about it. Then I feel Neo's head in lap ready to sleep.

William: how come you get the pleasure of getting all comfortable and sleep and I don't ?
Neo: cause your a gentleman and will allow it
William: touché

After sometime Peter then ask a really interesting question.

Pyrrha POV

Port: so who can tell me how to apprehend a rogue Huntsmen?
Pyrrha: you can overpower him by making a better strategy and using the environment at your favor
Port: good but we can do better
???: use anything that is not dust