Chapter 1: The Encounter

3rd POV

In the world of Remnant there are what's a called a Huntsmen and Huntress. These people are in charge to defend the 4 major Kingdoms of Remnant. We have Vale , Vacuo , Mistral and Atlas. Here in Atlas is where our young protagonist lives. The Kingdom of Atlas is rule with an Iron fist. This Kingdom is rule by the Military and the Rich , and there's nobody more powerful in here than General Ironwood and Jacques Schnee. The Schnee are the most powerful and leading company in Remnant. So by standards they most have a perfect life , a life with out trouble, a life with out suffering. But life ain't always fair , young (F/n) is the 2nd oldest son in the family. Older that Weiss by 1 year. Poor boy was abused by his "father" like a slave. That's the only reason he still has him. Even the public sometimes doubt his existence and calls him and publicity stunt they had to call the media's Attention. But young (F/n) will soon try the unthinkable, he will try to scape he's family.

(F/n) POV

They will pay , they will pay for everything they have done to me. For abusing me , neglecting me like I don't even exist, they don't even treat my wounds the ones to do everything are the maids. They feed me when I can't, they heal me when I'm out. The only reason they keep me alive at all is so they can play with me. But no more , no fucking more will I be part of this. No more I will take the abuse. And when I leave , hell will rain , I will not be denied my vengeance. I'll end their lives like they have done to mine , I'll take pleasure in watching them die and suffer. No one will denied my vengeance as anyone who dares will suffer the wrath of my hate. Speaking of the devil, here they come.

Jacques: hello  (F/n) , how are you feeling?
(F/n): 3 broken ribs , a broken femur , I think I'm alright?
Jacques: How dare you to speak back at me !!!

I can help but get angered as he brings a sword to me , asshole can't get his hands dirty and punch the shit out of me.

Jacques: I think this will be tool to actually help me put you to sleep ?
(F/n): y-you wouldn't?!!!
Jacques: boy , you were a mistake from the start , when you were born I knew I would lose everything to you , you were a REAL Schnee , and the First male born in the Family so that means I would of have to give you everything, no , I won't let that happen, and then I had that bitch of a sister of your Weiss, she thinks she's the center of everything but then I had Whitley , the perfect poppet for the puppeteer
(F/n):.....w-why.....are you telling me this ?
Jacques: cause I plan on killing you right here and now, do you really think I'll let you grow and get stronger, don't think I haven't noticed what you do when we're not torturing you. You have been working on your summoning  and I've seen the creatures the Schnee can create , and I won't let you destroy what I have work so hard to create , well if I said I'll mis you then I would be lying , see you in hell boy

My eyes were lifeless, all my hopes for vengeance , gone , I thought I would die here and know. Honestly I don't have much hope for my own life , my only hope was to summon my guardian when I had enough strength and scape but I guess that won't be possible. But before anything hits me I can hear a loud metal hit. When I push my head up to see what it was......impossible , it's was my guardian. Artorias !!!!

 Artorias !!!!