Chapter 9: Frost Bite

William POV

William: so your Sure that his will work ?
Damien: yes it will
William: you better , if not I'm sending my kitty cat after you , she hates when I do that so you better not
Damien: sure

We are currently in a ship to Atlas, this is a private airplane Jesse's friend has. He's not that bad but he really is annoying at time. I just hope that this stupid plan works , I'm currently in the planes cargo compartment incide a coffin. He's gonna throw me just close enough from the mansion so I can walk there , the plan is is that I go there and infiltrate the place and when the time is right I'm gonna kill him. Then I'm gonna give my signal so Neo and the others can blow up the Schnee Dust factory and reserve , after that Cocos Family take control over Dust and Tech. It's only a matter of time before we make our next move and then it's checkmate.

Time skip drop point

Damien: yo dude , we're here , I'll be dropping you in T minus 10
William: go for it
Damien: .........
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
Go

He dropped me and I could feel the coffin dropping and fast , I'll be honest , I'm scared shitless. It's ok if its normal free falling but I can't see shit. After around 5 minuets I can hear a beeping sound. And then the parachute activates. I slowly descend to the ground and when I'm sure I'm safe to get out I open the coffin and take all the weapons I brought with me. A few plastic explosives, an Ak , AR , FN , and a Trusty Magnum. I walk around 5 miles and get to the mansion . Once there I take out one of my knifes and carefully start killings guards one by one. When I'm sure that none of the guards are alive a hack the security system. I then sent Wade my location and told him to stay in the front gate so we can get a clean get away. Then I get incide the mansion and knock every servant  in the building from Butler to maids and chef. The after I'm done I break the lock to my father's door to confront him.

* Bang *

Jacques: WHATS THE MEANING OF THIS ?!!!!
William: why hello father , how's business doing lately?
Jacques: How , John send me the evidence of your hit , how are still alive ?
William: Oh , he did he's job alright, I did died that night, but I guess not everything is like it seems
Jacques: ILL HAVE MY GUARDS KILL YOU RIGHT HERE AND NOW BOY !!!

He then presses a red bottom on he's desk.
.
.
.
Nothing, nothing happens I decided to wait 5 minuets but nothing. I can see that he's face has the expression of a man that just shit himself.

Jacques: WHAT DID YOU DID TO MY MAN ?!!!

He doesn't get it now does he ? I couldn't help my self but to answer him with an emotionless voice.

William: there dead , there's no one that will help you now , your on your own now.

I then walk to him and punch him square in the face. Once he's knocked out I carried his body to the front gate and threw it in Wade's car. Once we we're  done he steps on the gas and we got the hell out of that place.

Wade: sooo , where are we going ? Are we gonna Off him or what ?
William: all in it's time Wade , let's go to the caben in the mountains , we should have at least some privacy there
Wade: I like hanging out with you , you know how to treat your guests
William: just drive Wade
Wade : ok Pen
William: What ?

After that little chat we arrived at the caben after a good 30 minuets of driving there. I told Wade to go prepared the cabin while I get a chair and go to the middle of nowhere and strip my father out of he's clothes and wait for him to wake up. I start to sharpen my knife until I heard him waking up. He looks confused until he saw me , after that was a mix feel of fear and hate.

William: Hello Father
Jacques: SON , let me live and I'll happily give you the company and act like this never happened
William: you see father I have more money that I can dream of , I have even more money than what the company does in a year , so tell me , why should I let you go ?
Jacques: I'LL KILL YOU , YOU HEAR ME ? I'LL HAVE ALL MY MAN HUNT YOU DOWN LIKE THE DOG YOU ARE !!!!
William: Really ? You know , the last guy who told me that was in the same position as you , he ended up blowing up like Weiss did
Jacques: please don't kill me
William: why should I , you send the best of the best after me , you didn't show mercy on me , so why...why should I show you mercy ?
Jacques: ......
William: shame , I was actually hoping I get to use some torture methods on you , but I can see your not even worth my time