Chapter 19: Journey to Killua's home

Start from the beginning

"If you look to the left..." I looked to the left and saw the huge mountain. A sudden sharp pain in my head caught me off guard, however Kurapika got me in time before I fell.

"You okay?" He asked.

"My head" I groaned.

"It's probably the sudden intake of information" said Leorio. 

"Just try to rest" said Kurapika.

"Yeah" I said and leaned on Gon's shoulder unintentionally. He patted my head and smiled.

"Don't worry about a thing Y/N. You rest and we'll take care of everything" said Gon. I smiled and closed my eyes. 

A bit later, I opened my eyes since I felt the bus stop. 

"You awake?" Asked Leorio.

"No I'm still asleep" I replied, sarcastically. He rolled his eyes as we walked out. 

"This is the main gate of the Zoldyck Estate, once you're in there you can't come out alive" she said.

"WHAT?! So you're telling me all that is their Front Yard?!" Said Leorio shocked by this fact.

"Yeah, is there anything unusual about that?" I asked.

"UNUSUAL?! OF COURSE ITS UNUSUAL? WHO HAS A FRONT YARD THAT BIG?!" Screamed Leorio.

"Uhhhh...I do, maybe it's a bit smaller but our back yard is bigger" I said confused.

"Oh yeah your from the Zol-" said Leorio, I interrupted him by slamming my hand on his mouth.

"Shhhhh don't say that out loud" I said and he nodded.

"A family of assassins no one's ever seen?" Said a deep male voice.

"If we can take a picture of them it'd be worth Millions" said another.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Damn it I should've taken a picture of Killua" said Leorio.

"Pathetic" I said shaking my head.

"Can I take a picture of you?" he asked, looking at me.

"No way" I shook my head and kicked him.

"They probably rely on this gate to protect them, the truth might be so uninteresting" said the man. I shook my head and laughed.

"They don't know what's gonna happen to them" I said. They walked up to the Gatekeeper.

"Oi old man give us the keys." He demanded.

"I can't, the Master wouldn't want that" 

"Don't worry, we figured we could kill your master" said the skinnier man. The gatekeeper sighed and gave them the keys. They threw him out of the way and walked in. 

"Damn it. The Master hates it when Mike snacks between meals" he said, as me Gon and the rest went up to him.

After a moment we heard a loud scream. And then a hand came out and threw the skeletons of the two men. Everyone screamed and ran away into the bus. The only ones who stayed were me, the Guys and the Gatekeeper.

Suddenly, my head started to hurt again. 

"O-Old man?" I asked. And then he looked up at me, seeing as he was on the floor.

"Y/N-sama? Is that you?" He asked and quickly stood up.

"Yes, it is me" I replied.

"Oh goodness what brings you here? Have you contacted the Master?" He asked.  

"No no it's nothing, well I'm here with Killua's friends" I said.

"Oh Killua-Sama's friends? Come in Come in" he said and told us to come in the little office. We walked in.

"This is the first time in 20 years that someone had come to visit" said the old man. "But even though your Killua-sama's friends, I can't let you come in, as you've seen earlier, Mike attacks anyone that isn't from the family. So it is dangerous if you go in" he said.

"That hand? Was Mike's?" I asked.

"Yes" 

"Awwww he has grown so much I wanna see him" I said smiling. 

"I'm sure he'll be very happy to see you after all these years" laughed the old man. 

"Who's this Mike?" Asked Leorio.

"It's the Family's watchdog, he has been ordered to kill anyone who walks through that door but as you can see he eats them" he said laughing. 

"But if he eats everyone that enters the door, how comes you're safe?" Asked Kurapika. He then started to explain about the door and stuff. I wasn't really listening as I was dying to see Mike. We then walked outside.

"Okay then let me open the door" said Leorio. He tried pushing and pushing but the door didn't budge an inch. 

"This is gonna take forever" I said and sat down and started watching them.

"Hey old man, this is locked, it didn't move an inch" said Leorio.

"I'm afraid you're not strong enough, here," he said and walked to the door. He then took his uniform off and pushed the door.

"The fist door weighs 2 tonnes then all the rest is double the one before, incidentally, when young Killua-sama came back he opened 3 gates"

"Wow so 12 tonnes" said Gon.

"It's 16" corrected Kurapika.

"Old man, give me the key, I didn't come all the way here to be tested, I wanna see my friend. So even if you don't give me the keys I'm gonna go through the intruders gate, I'll climb the wall if I have to." Said Gon

"Gon, are you stupid, did you see that monster, his palm is 3 times the size of your body" screamed Leorio.

"Oi! Mike isn't a monster" I said, interrupting him.

"Okay wait a second" said the old man and walked inside his office. We followed. 

"I see. Sorry. Yes. Yes. Okay. I'm sorry for interrupting your work. Goodbye" he got off the phone and turned to us.

"Sorry I couldn't get him to say yes" he said.

"Did you call them?" Asked Gon.

"No, I was talking to the Butler, all calls have to go through the Butler first" he explained. 

"Let me talk to him" said Gon.

"Hello I'm Killua's friend" he said and then the other side said something and hung up. Gon put the phone down angrily and called him up again.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?!" He screamed. Me and the others were taken aback. And then after about a minute, the other side hung up again.

Gon walked out angrily and took his fishing rod. He threw it up and began climbing.  Leorio and Kurapika ran up to him telling him to stop. Then the old man came.

"Oh Gon! Stop this madness. I have a plan" I said and everyone looked at me.

"How about this? I open the door and we walk through, of course, Mike won't do anything to you because he'll recognise me. And then we can go to your house, old man" I suggested. 

"That was what I was about to suggest" said the old man. Gon came down. 

"What would happen after?" He asked. 

"We'll figure that out later" said the old man and gathered his clothes. 

"Let's go" I said.
___________________________

Thanks for reading. 

Next chapter:
-The testing gate
Bye