In my defense, I was left unsupervised

The next morning, Aloy woke up with a severe headache. She kept her eyes closed and waited for it to go a away.
Meanwhile, she tried to remember what happened the day before.
She recalled drinking. A lot.
She also recalled the guys discussing about Kïma and... oh, yeah, learning that she dated Avad.
She could've been the sun queen !
She remembered Bast wanting to do a stupid thing but what...
Ah, kissing Kïma. The first to succeed won. But who won...?

Oh, man.
She won.
She opened her eyes suddenly, having to deal with another wave of this strange feeling in her belly.

Wait a minute...
Where was she ?
She had to think about it for a minute, trying not to focus on her migraine. She recognized the walls, with a red colour...
She was in Kïma's bed.
And she was apparently not wearing any top.
She instantly grabbed the sheets and pulled it against her, sitting in the bed.
Kïma wasn't next to her.
Where the hell was she?
She didn't feel bad, except for that headache, but she was a bit excited, not knowing why. All of these circumstances made her smile a little, clenching her fingers on the blanket.

She kissed Kïma.
Or Kïma kissed her.
Eh, same thing.

She sat on the bed to get up and saw Kïma, sleeping peacefully on the ground. She wore her top.
Aloy wondered if she was supposed to be mad about it, because she was feeling everything but that. She just shrugged, thinking that it suited her pretty well.
She stood up and walked towards the kitchen, to find something to drink to calm her thirst.

She opened the cupboard where she saw Kïma put the strawberry juice the last time and noticed it wasn't the only strange drink here. But she wasn't looking for something fancy.
Between the green, yellow and purple liquids, she grabbed a bottle of water and found a glass.
The noise she made got Kïma out of her sleep. She turned to her, rubbing her eyes and muttered a small 'g'morning...'

"Slept well ?", Aloy asked as an answer, smiling at the sight of her stretching her thin but muscular arms.

She was the one who was hotter than the summer sun.

"I always sleep well. Even after drunk evenings. What about you ? You look exhausted !"

"My head hurts, but it'll go away... Won't it ?"

"Yeah, don't worry. Drink a lot, that'll help. What did you think about the way of resting ? Efficient ?"

Aloy grimaced ironically before answering slowly :

"Well, it was relaxing for the mental, since I didn't have to think about anything. But I wouldn't say it was relaxing for the body as well..."

"I forgot literally everything after the Banïah liquor.", Complained the collector suddenly, sitting on the ground. "And I'm quite sad about it since I noticed that I'm wearing your shirt..."

Aloy froze.
Everything after the liquor ? That meant she forgot the best part.
But she noticed she didn't recall everything as well. Nothing after the kiss, to be honest.

"You don't remember when you...", She started.

"When I what ?"

She couldn't say it. She kept on stammering and mixing words.
Kïma raised her hand and chuckle :

"Calm down, beautiful, I'll watch everything on my focus."

Aloy froze a second time, gasping slightly. Did she really want to see what happened ? She sat besides Kïma.

"Oh, you maybe want your top back ?", She asked.

And Aloy talked once again without thinking about it :