Hangovers

"Man, she is heavier than she looks !"

"That's because of the muscles, dude. Look at her arms."

"Is Bast going to be here soon ? I mean, he was supposed to come as well.", Noticed the first one, scratching his brown hair.

Both boys cheered when he finally appeared, only lightened by the fire torches.

"What the hell are you still doing outside ? I told you to bring her in ! What if someone saw us, you idiots ?", He hissed, pushing all of them inside the small house.

"We had no idea you already opened it!", Said the one with freckles, to defend himself.

"Liho, there is this thing called a hand, and you could've used it to just push the door and see that it was already open. Now shut your mouth or speak lower. By All-Mother, do you guys even know what 'stealth' means ?", Raged the blonde Nora, helping them pulling the Outcast against the wall.

"Nobody saw Deyer when he put those seeds in her drink, so I would say that he was quite stealthy there.", Liho declared, crossing his arms.

Bast sighed, looked them in the eyes and it was just enough to make them understand that he wanted them to help him to take the woman inside.

"What's her name again ? You always call her the Outcast.", Asked Deyer, putting the handcuffs around her wrists.

"It begins with a A, that's all I know.", He answered flatly, making sure the chains were tight enough.

"Liar, you perfectly know it !", Liho chuckled, knocking Bast shoulder.

"Her name is Aloy. But come on, Outcast suits her so much better. She doesn't deserve having a name.", Bast admitted bitterly.

"Why is she an Outcast, again ?"

"Man, I said speak lower ! I don't know and I don't want to know, the thing is, we have to finish and get out of here before she wakes up!"

The three boys finally got up, contemplating the Outcast tied to the wall, with her head hanging weakly.

"She'll understand that fighting me was maybe not such a great idea, after all.", Chuckled the blonde Nora.

"Well...I have to say that, for an Outcast, she's pretty hot."

"I thought I was the only one who was thinking that, bro !", Liho laughed, relieved.

Bast looked at them, apparently disgusted.

"Dude ! Stop ! That's gross !"

"Come on, Bast, don't say that, nobody ever has to know that you touched an outcast once in your life.", Liho said playfully.

"Your secret is safe with us, bro.", Deyer added, as he was about to put his hand under Aloy's shirt.

"Get your hand out of here, idiot !", Shouted Bast, not caring about being quiet. He pushed violently the man against the ground, placing himself between the woman and him. "I said we won't touch her! That wasn't the plan! Get your pervert ass out of here ! Same goes for you, Liho!"

"Calm down, Bast, it was just for fun !", Pouted the Nora, getting up.

"I'm not calming down until you both get out of here ! I don't want any rape to happen ! She was just supposed to be punished for fighting me, not being traumatized to life ! Go away now !", Bast ordonned one more time, almost shouting.

The two Noras looked at eachother, wondering what to do. They finally shrugged and went out, closing the door behind them.
Bast stayed there for a while, furious. Seeing that they weren't coming back, he turned to Aloy.