Oh, feels like the atmosphere's warming up quite a bit

"So... Have you ever been recognized by a door like that one ?"

"Never. And it's... Well... I don't know how to react. I'm thrilled to find out what's going on but... It's a bit frightening as well. Because if there's a link between me, and that bunker, that means there is a link between me and the Old Ones, so it would appear that I wasn't aware of who I was my whole life... And it seriously bugs me to think that, but I can't help it.", Kïma answered lowly, as their footsteps were echoing in the metallic corridor.

"I understand."

And yet another uncomfortable silence occured. For a solid ten seconds, nobody talked. But Kïma started again, after a sigh :

"Honestly, Aloy, I beg you to forgive me what I did that evening. I swear things like this won't happen again, and I swear that as soon as all of this is over, I'll tell you everything I can about me."

A little "shh" fell out of Aloy's lips, and she added :

"Let's forget about it, okay ? I might have... Overreacted. If you want to... To date him again, that's fine, I don't have anything to say about it, it's your life."

"I don't want to date him again. And if there's anyone who has anything to say about it, that's you Aloy... and I think I made it quite clear, didn't I ?", questioned the collector with a small voice and a shy grin.

The huntress, a bit confused because of Kïma's pace, answered :

"What do you mean ?"

"You know what? Nevermind, we'll talk about it once everything is finished. Moreover, we reached the end of the tunnel. Another door. But this one seemed unlockable just by spinning this thing..."

Kïma placed her hand on the little wheel-like thing on the door, which opened within a second.

"After you.", She joked, leaning against the frame and following Aloy once she had entered.

As both women could see, the room was big but quite simple. Simpler than they could expect, at least. There was an impressive amount of metallic shelves or cupboards, and their focus told them that lots of powdery food was stocked in it.
They didn't pay attention to it (besides Kïma taking some bags and putting them in her purse to taste them later) and kept on walking. They eventually reached another room, with more androids this time. They looked broken as well.

"We should still try to wake them up.", Aloy said casually, looking at them, mesmerized. "Maybe they have some..."

"Aloy... Do you see what I see ?", Kïma called, almost whispering.

According to her voice, she was even more fascinated.
Looking in the direction she was pointing at, Aloy understood her awe but furrowed her brows at the same time.

There was a chair against the wall, made with different boxes and all kind of trash that we could find in an Ancient ruin. But what was sitting on it was way more interesting.

There was another android, sitting like a real human, crossing its legs and holding its chin, totally immobile. There was a blue light on the side of its head, indicating it was working but kind of sleeping.

"Do you think we should... Wake it up ? Or do you think it'll try to defend the cradle and fight us ?", Asked the black haired girl.

"The cradle recognized you. I think this robot is going to react the exact same way but if it doesn't, it can still try to defeat us. It'll never succeed."

"You're right... Let's try, then."

Kïma walked slowly towards it and stopped a step away. She looked at it curiously before scanning it with her focus.