42

QUAN POV

DeWayne threw water on her she shot up and punched him in his face.

"OW" He yelled. "Why TF would you do that?! I just bought this hair." She wiped her face with her shirt.

Deone smirked. "Actually I just bought it". Har looked at him then Elijah.

She stood in his face, you could tell she was mad.

"ELIJAH WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM.?" she yelled, I backed my black ass up cause she will knock my ass out.

"I wanna be in the army, I'm only going to be gone 2 years after I graduate." He said. I stepped back further.

5...4...3..2..

"OWW" Harley-Jade punched Elijah in his jaw. Nigga fell down.

He stood up. "Har it's not like I'm going to be gone forever." She shook her head then smiled.

"Come on Quan, let's go" she grabbed my hand, I flinched.

Spice laughed. "Do she be abusing you Quan.? you be flinching when she gets mad." He play so much.

------------

Night

We were on the board walk walking, I was holding her hand. I don't care how old she is I'm IN love with her.

"Quan out of all these years I never met your brother." She says looking at me.

I sigh. "He went to live with my other grandma, my grandma thought that since my other grandma died she could watch DeQuan but DeQuan never wanted to leave but we visit him." I bit my bottom lip

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist and Kissed her. We started making out when I seen a flash.

"Y'all are such a beautiful couple, here is y'all picture." the man handed us a picture.

Harley-Jade was smiling at it, I looked down at her and smiled.

"Thanks man." I handed him a $20. it had the water shooting up and lights shinning.

She smiled at me. "This is cute huh?". "Yea, make a copy and give me it."

-------------------

A WEEK LATER

HARLEY-JADE POV

TODAYS THE TRIPLETS BIRTHDAY, I had their gifts. I ran in Deone room first.

"Deone happy birthday" I kissed his cheek. "Thanks sis" he smiled

I handed him his gift. "I'm going to tell the other two." with that I walked out.

I walked in DeJuan room, I ran and jumped on him.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUAN" I kissed his face, he laughed. "thank you Har" he smiled.

I handed him his gift. "What is it?" he asked, I ran out.

I ran to DeWayne room, I bust in there and he was still sleep. I started Jumping on his bed.

"WAKE UP WAYNE, WAKE UP" I started yelling next thing I know he hit me with a pillow.

He sat up. "Shut all that damn yelling up.". "Happy birthday Wayne" I kissed his cheek and handed him his gift.

"Did you use my credit card again?" he asked. "No" with that I walked downstairs.

D was sitting on the couch with my mom I ran in the kitchen and set their cake out. That's when Elijah walked down, I been Ignoring him.