75

HAZEL POV

This was crazy, then that's when Harley-Jade ran to the bathroom. I went behind her , she was vomiting. I rubbed my back while she hung over the toilet crying.

"Mom I'm sorry, I ruining everything. I should've never been fast in the tail. I know you think I'm a little hoe." She was hysterical.  I shook my head. "Baby that's not true , you aren't ruining everything. Your father just doesn't understand right now, it's gonna get better"

Next thing you know I hear gunshots, I sighed. "You stay in here, while I go handle your dad"

I wanted in there and Elijah and Spice had D then the triplets had Quan.

"Stop it right fucking now!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, everything got quiet. I turned to D.

"You are just wrong, I know that you are upset that Har is pregnant but you don't have to take it out on Quan. He have been there for her throughout this pregnancy and his going to continue. You need to get over it cause we can't change the fact that she is pregnant." I said then I turned to Quan.

I smiled. "Go check on Har , she's in the bathroom". With that he went to check on her

QUAN POV

I went in the bathroom and Pooch was sleep on the floor. I picked her up and went to the elevator. When we made it upstairs , I went to her room and laid her down. I kissed her forehead then left. Elijah called me

"Hello"

"Hey , you cool man?"

"Yea I'm good, I kinda understand why he would do that. It is his little girl"

"Yea but where you at?"

"On my way to the trap"

"Oh Spice and I are on our way"

With that he hung up. I gotta make ask many drops as I can before the baby come because imma have to take some time off when it comes.

We were at the trap talking when this girl walked in half naked.

She smiled. "Hey y'all". The she rubbed on me. I pushed her. "Back the fuck up, everyone knows I got a girlfriend"

"Don't nobody care". She says as she rolled her eyes. Elijah pulled his gun out and pointed it at her. "Bitch his girlfriend is my sister so get to stepping". With that she ran out the room.

I sigh. "These hoes man, they just too much. Pooch would flip if she seen how these girl walk around." .  "That's why she will never come up here." Elijah said

Spice walked in. "We got to make this drop". I nodded. "I can't be out all night , Har got a doctor appointment tomorrow."

"Alright man,"